Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Sooo anybody want to have their early reservation “bought “ out from them? I’ll double the reservation return lol
Sponsored

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Cancelled both of my day 1 reservations yesterday, including a FE. The new Bronco will be an amazing vehicle and the competition will only benefit the consumer. With that said, Ford really dropped the ball on this launch. I felt forced into a trim and color package I wasn't totally happy with and the style is already starting to bore me. Those fenders are just awful!

1614278470462.png
What color had you decided on, and what were you hoping for? I’m settling as well... but

gmcul8r

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, International Scout
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What color had you decided on, and what were you hoping for? I’m settling as well... but
The lack of green was a real disappointment for me. I wanted to like Cactus Grey, but in the end I settled on A51 bc I believe it works best with the MIC top. Unfortunately, I think that is going to be a real popular color. If a traditional black, body-match or even white top were available the color options would have worked much better. I loved the old-school rendering with CG, white top & white wheels!

I went with a Hydro Blue Jeep.

lrtexasman

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL traded for 23 Tundra waiting on BD Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sooo anybody want to have their early reservation “bought “ out from them? I’ll double the reservation return lol
they are non transferable. Persons would have to take delivery, pay sales tax, and then sell. A dealer could allow a switch after the bronco is delivered for $$ to them but they have a 80% conversion rate they are supposed to hold to.

Sponsored

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

they are non transferable. Persons would have to take delivery, pay sales tax, and then sell. A dealer could allow a switch after the bronco is delivered for $$ to them but they have a 80% conversion rate they are supposed to hold to.
You sell the actual Ford account and change the name on it. All very doable

lrtexasman

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You sell the actual Ford account and change the name on it. All very doable
the reservation is made by credit card with the reservation name holder. Not sure how selling account would change the name of the reservation.

RiseAbove

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are we past the point of getting our $100 back? I’m about to by another Challenger. I’m debating if I should just keep my reservation and see where I am on the line. I can always trade the Challenger later if I really really want the Bronco.

lrtexasman

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Are we past the point of getting our $100 back? I’m about to by another Challenger. I’m debating if I should just keep my reservation and see where I am on the line. I can always trade the Challenger later if I really really want the Bronco.
no you can get your deposit back. You can do nothing and have the reservation push to a 22 as well.

Sponsored

lrtexasman

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think a few people are more willing to push back to a 22 now for various options as most people won’t get their 21s until fall anyway.

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

the reservation is made by credit card with the reservation name holder. Not sure how selling account would change the name of the reservation.
No, you’re not selling the reservation, you’re selling the entire account. Remove your credit card information, change the personal ID info and switch it to your dealer. Venmo the original person at least $100 for their reservation, or $200 is what I was offering. all very straight forward

revans1009

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Kia Telluride, 2012 Caravan
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I cancelled my 7/20 reservations today and purchased a 4Runner TRD Pro instead. I did stop at Ford dealer first and walk through my build. They wanted another $900 down to process the order and he was very clear that since I had Sasquatch package it wouldn’t be until “some time in 2022” that I would get my Bronco. So instead of waiting I’ll test out the 4Runner and if I don’t like it, I’ll trade it when the Bronco availability picks up in a few years. At least I know what I’m getting, will have it for this summer adventures, and it is well known to do everything I want off road.
It was a difficult decision because I fell in love with the Bronco the minute I saw it online. I think the most important factors in the decision were the uncertainty of when and the dealership experience I had. It was just very difficult for me to get answers initially and even this AM, I had an appointment but the guy left me waiting 20 minutes even though I was the only person there. Little things... but I’ll definitely circle back and check the bro co out again later down the road. I’ll certainly have a good trade in if the time comes.

Burndog

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is wrong with a fall delivery date? The best wheeling, IMO, is in the fall and winter.

Don A

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I cancelled my reservation yesterday with Mak Haik in Houston. They wanted a deposit but would not commit to a firm price nor execute a contract.
Sponsored