Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I also like to park as far away as possible... unfortunately, stupid people also somehow manage to get their licenses... had to pull up a few feet to check, but luckily it didn't appear to hit me...

20220501_135526.jpg
Sponsored

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not Bronco-related, but since we're talking about parking: The orange Ford Escape is my wife's. This was when they first started going back into the office during the COVID panic. She was the first to park on this level and found only one other person parked on the level when she left for lunch. I'll let the picture speak for itself. No one else parked on that level that day.
Ford Bronco I just wanted to park alone….. 20220501_135526
Sometimes cars want to be together just sayin’. That’s really OK and In Fact I’d appreciate it if a coworker parked next to my wife in a scary, empty lot.

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not Bronco-related, but since we're talking about parking: The orange Ford Escape is my wife's. This was when they first started going back into the office during the COVID panic. She was the first to park on this level and found only one other person parked on the level when she left for lunch. I'll let the picture speak for itself. No one else parked on that level that day.
Ford Bronco I just wanted to park alone….. 20220501_135526
If that lot in Wilmington DE? I suppose they all look alike - that one really looks like the one I use. I'm probably way off :)

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

tough crowd.

the OP noted that he parked in

obviously it wasn't a busy or full parking lot. The other guy probably parked like that to allow for space realizing that the OP parked far away bc he didn't want his Bronco dinged.

so judgy 'round here.
I’ve never understood why people worry about someone double parking way out in the parking lot. Yeah, if you did that up front, you are a tool. But, if I decide to do that 50 parking spaces out and someone wants to park on top of me. My microtech might make an appearance.:LOL: If someone isn’t affecting you, move along.

Sponsored

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sometimes cars want to be together just sayin’. That’s really OK and In Fact I’d appreciate it if a coworker parked next to my wife in a scary, empty lot.
Maybe...it was a friend who wanted to be sure she got back to her car safely after work. But then again, the friend would have had advanced notification your wife was parked there. Oh...maybe not a friend...is your wife ok?

92LX302

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sweet cactus grey Badlands and white OB.

Snapchat-1863440505.jpg

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I went to the movies last night. As always to protect my prized possession (Bronco) I always park in “no man’s land”. Always hoping no one will park next to me. As I left movie theater I could see across the parking lot and immediately had a knot in my stomach because I could tell that someone had gone out of their way to park next to me. I was furious. As I got closer my anxiety subsided and knew everything was ok. I eventually saw the owner of the other vehicle and all I could do was smile and wave.

Ford Bronco I just wanted to park alone….. Snapchat-1863440505

This is the only acceptable co-parking allowed. :)

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I went to the movies last night. As always to protect my prized possession (Bronco) I always park in “no man’s land”. Always hoping no one will park next to me. As I left movie theater I could see across the parking lot and immediately had a knot in my stomach because I could tell that someone had gone out of their way to park next to me. I was furious. As I got closer my anxiety subsided and knew everything was ok. I eventually saw the owner of the other vehicle and all I could do was smile and wave.

I saw a lonely Bronco at the back of the lot tonight at dinner and thought of this thread. I couldn't remember if I was supposed to key his Bronco or park with my flares rubbing his so I did the best I could and parked nearby.
Ford Bronco I just wanted to park alone….. PXL_20220528_220936841.MP

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I parked at the very end of the parking lot went into somewhere to eat real fast. I had parked at a angle to avoid door dings but was within all my lines. I came out and there was a honda element with a little old lady reading a newspaper parked next to me parked at the same angle as me??? WTF, I dont get it. Do you think they go out of their way to find people trying to avoid those situations! You just cant win.

Sponsored

bandit67

Outer Banks
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The 'other guy' could have easily parked between the lines, leaving a space between the vehicles. He parked like a D-bag.
...because if you don't park like an "A-hole", or a "D-bag" out in the empty back 40, some jackass will park right in between, because... people suck.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yeah, I mean, we're gonna have to agree to disagree on this one.

No matter how you spin it, people need to stop caring so much about what other people do that has zero effect on their life. No one knows the reason why that car is parked like that, and it's no ones business to assume they know.

Maybe someone was standing next to the OP's car when the other car parked?
Maybe the guy parking decided to stay away bc it's an empty parking lot and respected the fact that the OP was trying to avoid people?
Maybe they didn't see the line?
Maybe the moon light got in their camera view while reversing?
Maybe there was a family of opossums huddled next to the car while he reversed?
Maybe he failed reversing on his driving test, but still passed enough areas to be issued a license and is just a bad reverser?
Maybe they were late to the movie and quickly reversed in thinking it'd be cool to park near another Bronco but had to hurry to get to the movie?

Maybe people just need to stop worrying about what other people do and just live their lives.

Maybe we as humans, would all get along better if that happend?

Tolerance of other people needs to be more widely accepted, vs having to figure out ways to not upset some lunatic that has no right to take any action against anyone for something they don't agree with.
It was a silly post. However people who go out of there way to park far away from everyone else tend to get annoyed when someone parks next to them. Hence the reason the reason they went through all the trouble to park in the back of an empty parking lot.

If you have ever wondered why did someone park way out here when the parking lot is empty, the above is your answer. As far as your observation that I am the one who parked across the line, my screen is AZarea51, if you “tend to think it was the op”, It might be time to see the optometrist. 😉
Ohh my gosh, not sure why you've gotten so much grief with an innocent post. You parking alone in a lot is not something that others should judge. Sure, the other guy should have stayed in the lines, but he was just making friendlies with you which is very innocent.

You getting upset at possibly someone messing with your new Bronco is also just fine. Hope none of these folks make you feel bad. I found your post to be entertaining, so I hope this experience hasn't turned you off from posting more.

Glad you're enjoying your Bronco as well, now go get it dirty!

capterik

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford flex, ram promaster
Your Bronco Model
Base
yeah, I mean, we're gonna have to agree to disagree on this one.

No matter how you spin it, people need to stop caring so much about what other people do that has zero effect on their life. No one knows the reason why that car is parked like that, and it's no ones business to assume they know.

Maybe someone was standing next to the OP's car when the other car parked?
Maybe the guy parking decided to stay away bc it's an empty parking lot and respected the fact that the OP was trying to avoid people?
Maybe they didn't see the line?
Maybe the moon light got in their camera view while reversing?
Maybe there was a family of opossums huddled next to the car while he reversed?
Maybe he failed reversing on his driving test, but still passed enough areas to be issued a license and is just a bad reverser?
Maybe they were late to the movie and quickly reversed in thinking it'd be cool to park near another Bronco but had to hurry to get to the movie?

Maybe people just need to stop worrying about what other people do and just live their lives.

Maybe we as humans, would all get along better if that happend?

Tolerance of other people needs to be more widely accepted, vs having to figure out ways to not upset some lunatic that has no right to take any action against anyone for something they don't agree with.
I agree that everyone should care less about what other people do, that does not effect them, that being said, the world does not believe this and whomever parks this way for whatever reason , although they should be upset if something happens to their vehicle, should not be surprised by it. I couldn't care less what others do, I will continue parking far away, between the lines, done it for whatever I have driven, to protect it and to get exercise instead of getting fat and lazy, until time that I can't do it anymore.

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Awesome. I’ve been parking all of my vehicles far out for years.

MaxtheMonster

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I used to have an H2 and would park it in the boonies. More often than not, when I got back to it there would be a Prius parked next to it. Sometimes one on either side. Not to mention spit on the door handle and or windshield. I did get used to being flipped off. Next to my Bronco it was one of the most fun to drive!
Sponsored