Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You need oxygen.
You need water.
You need food.
You want a Bronco.
Wait. Isn't this the same guy that shouted "ADIOS MUCHACHO" to everyone that cancelled, because it meant he moved up in line?

:D

Sponsored

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Over 1/2 the people on earth can't find clean water to drink and you cry about your Bronco. 1st world problems.

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Completely agree. I canā€™t believe I hardly find myself posting or even on here anymore. I pop in on occasion to see if thereā€™s anything new with production or watch a new video, but thatā€™s about it.
Now now Philly, donā€™t go closing the Bronco6G coffin just yet.

I agree that weā€™re in a lull. The angst and sometimes depression is weird, but real. Think some guys just canā€™t tolerate it any longer and the wait is no longer funny.

guys are lashing out on one another more and more and it just seems to be frustration.

Once we see some deliveries, the site will fire up with reviews and stories.

weā€™re all a bunch of brats waiting on this new toy for Christmas. I havenā€™t felt this emotional about a purchase in a long time. I kind of enjoy the feeling, yet hate it at the same time.

All in it together!

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now now Philly, donā€™t go closing the Bronco6G coffin just yet.

I agree that weā€™re in a lull. The angst and sometimes depression is weird, but real. Think some guys just canā€™t tolerate it any longer and the wait is no longer funny.

guys are lashing out on one another more and more and it just seems to be frustration.

Once we see some deliveries, the site will fire up with reviews and stories.

weā€™re all a bunch of brats waiting on this new toy for Christmas. I havenā€™t felt this emotional about a purchase in a long time. I kind of enjoy the feeling, yet hate it at the same time.

All in it together!
Oh Iā€™m not going to stop coming around, but my time here has significantly decreased and I didnā€™t expect it to. I think a big part of it is that I am at peace with my options and paint choice so the next step is just getting my Bronco.

My activity will probably go up as people start taking deliveries. Iā€™m really hoping mine will be delivered before the end of the summer, but I think mid fall is probably realistic.

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

....My activity will probably go up as people start taking deliveries.....
This place will be crazy when deliveries start. Photos and videos on the trails. Road trips. Grocery runs. Thousands of mods threads. Parts swaps. The fun from our Broncos will overrun this board.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh Iā€™m not going to stop coming around, but my time here has significantly decreased and I didnā€™t expect it to. I think a big part of it is that I am at peace with my options and paint choice so the next step is just getting my Bronco.

My activity will probably go up as people start taking deliveries. Iā€™m really hoping mine will be delivered before the end of the summer, but I think mid fall is probably realistic.
Your input and banter has helped to make the forum.

So many like you make posts that I anticipate daily and I get excited to always read.

Too many characters on here to list and I donā€™t want to be disrespectful and leave someone out, but you guys here are some of the best entertainment and information I could have hoped for.

great for your posts to continue. :)