Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That was my whole point. Well, the last sentence anyway.
It's that struggle where you either pay more overall because of the way the pkgs and trims were set up, or pay less on the front end and DIY what you want...
I know I struggled with it for a long while before reserving and then finalizing the order. Literally spreadsheets, pro and cons lists, stuff printed out to lay beside each other.
In the end it was the draw of everything just showing up done, under warranty, and ready to go. At least for me.
Having literally resto-modded numerous vehicles into dream 4x4’s I lost the drive, energy and desire
I actually paid way more that way. And for me, I’ll order all the stuff up front specially for the same reasons as you
Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Having literally resto-modded numerous vehicles into dream 4x4’s I lost the drive, energy and desire
I actually paid way more that way. And for me, I’ll order all the stuff up front specially for the same reasons as you
LOL, same.
I use other people's money to build up their cars/trucks how they want them as a side hobby.
You get to see a LOT of the varying degrees of fit and quality in stuff.
Ive done lots of resto-mod older stuff while my own 59 Apache sat untouched until I sold it as it was.
Just didn’t have the time, funds, or fire to tinker on it between paying jobs.
I would rather be driving somewhere remote and peaceful than turning wrenches on my new ride.
If (big IF) I order a 2nd one, it will be a 2 Dr Base and I’ll DIY everything how I want it. For this one, out of the box, ready to go was the way for me.

Current 4WD project. I hate rust and prior shoddy “restoration work” done 20 years ago.
Ford Bronco I wish I ordered…. EAB00A32-5FDA-47A4-8EF7-25ED896646DC

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep… at 50 I’m kinda tired of working on them… I’d much rather be camping and fishing than turning wrenches.

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep… at 50 I’m kinda tired of working on them… I’d much rather be camping and fishing than turning wrenches.

mill have to add a winch, gmrs, but that’s about it
I’ve debated Sasquatch but I know what gears do and I’m nervous

Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bo-Ronco

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 KR F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those of you who have actually received your Bronco…what do you wish you would have ordered but didn’t?
I am very happy to say, nothing! I nailed it! Downgraded from Lux pkg to avoid the B&O sound system and driving aids... perfect decision. Installed a killer stereo with the money I saved.

Washout interior with MGV seats... perfect decision. I love hosing this thing out.

SAS pkg... love it. We have gone rock crawling numerous times.

Velocity Blue color... perfect decision for me. After 7 months and 14k miles I still have stars in my eyes every time I look at her 😍

So, proud to say I wouldn't change a single thing from my order.

But I do have plenty of recommendations for those with a Bronco on order!!

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I checked just about every box on my OB SAS, no regrets nothing to wish I got.
I did the same, but still don’t have my Bronco. I’ll wait.

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got in the first batch of orders when the reservations bank opened-up 2+ years ago. Was dating my GF at that time. In 2-years, I got married, received my 2-Dr Badlands Bronco, and now have a baby due in 6 months.

Wish I would have gotten a 4-door. Just did NOT want a softtop, and wanted a preserved, classic look. With a kid on the way, this may get tricky. I also kinda wish I had gotten the LUX package because I could have used the programmable remotes up top, and the extra USB power mounts on the dash. Live and learn.

Ulysses

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think I wish I had ordered the BD instead of the BB. I think I underrated the MGV and Washout Interior and AUX Switches.

Things I'll still buy when they're available: On board door storage bags.

Sponsored

bhb

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Realistically, my BD has everything I need for hauling my toddler boys around in the summer.

Sas would be nice, but I dont think it would have fit in my garage. I like the look of LED lights, and will probably try to source eventually.

Hard top is really the only major thing I'd like for winter, but the trade off was worth it to have had the truck for this entire spring and summer.

NY Bronco II

Badlands
First Name
Barney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco II, 2008 Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Two-I wish i had ordered two

And adjustable headrests, and not got the roof rack.

ThisGuy611

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6spd Sedan; EG Base Scheduled 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ordered a 2 door base non-squatch. Part of me regrets not going for a big bend with the rear locker, but pricing it out raises my build from $32k to $39k.

I'm not a big off roader, so 33s and airing down should do me fine, but the lockers would be nice. Leather steering wheel and signature lights I can add later for ~$1.5k.

I have 22MY price protection, so unless I can get that baby blue color on a 23, I'll probably leave my build as is.

MistaGavin

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 F-150 & '68 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think the roof rack looks awesome on my base sas but I know I’ll have to take it off this winter to fit in the garage.

jlambronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just picked up my 2 door Wildtrak on Saturday, 1 week less than 2 years when I first put the 100 deposit in. I ordered it with the tow package but it came in without it. I'll have to add it aftermarket. Anyone get one with it actually installed on delivery?
Sponsored