Sponsored

IAG LED interior lights and cup holders!

Bigeffr

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 6G BL SAS - 22 Sport Badlands - 13 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you elaborate a bit on this? I attempted the install this weekend with the OEM mat (the one with the raised lip and Bronco horse emblem, and it's a non-starter?

IMG_6506.JPG

IMG_6507.JPG

IMG_6508.JPG

IMG_6510.JPG

Sorry for the crummy pictures, but the lip and the emblem prevent the console from snapping back in place, and if you try to put the IAG bracket below the floor liner, the Bronco emblem prevents the cupholders from engaging the bracket/magnet... Is there a v2.0 coming out that works with the OEM mats?
I notched the floor liner lip where the console front was. This worked perfectly.
Sponsored

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can you elaborate a bit on this? I attempted the install this weekend with the OEM mat (the one with the raised lip and Bronco horse emblem, and it's a non-starter?

IMG_6506.JPG

IMG_6507.JPG

IMG_6508.JPG

IMG_6510.JPG

Sorry for the crummy pictures, but the lip and the emblem prevent the console from snapping back in place, and if you try to put the IAG bracket below the floor liner, the Bronco emblem prevents the cupholders from engaging the bracket/magnet... Is there a v2.0 coming out that works with the OEM mats?
This will work with the factory floor mats. You will actually put the lip of the mat behind the center console cover. I attached a picture below of what I mean. Some users have chosen to trim that lip slightly, but you do not necessarily need to in order to make these work!

Ford Bronco IAG LED interior lights and cup holders! 1661181711592

tobyw

Wildtrak
First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This will work with the factory floor mats. You will actually put the lip of the mat behind the center console cover. I attached a picture below of what I mean. Some users have chosen to trim that lip slightly, but you do not necessarily need to in order to make these work!

Appreciate the reply! I'll have to give that another shot, when I tried it over the weekend I was finding the emblem molded into the rubber mat was pushing the bottom of the bracket up way too high, something like 3/8" too high, and wouldn't allow the lower console clips to come together again. I wonder if there is some manufacturing variation in the mats (maybe a different OEM supplier???) or something...

doccoch

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt, 1967 Mustang Fastback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is the OEM rubber mat that form fits over the hump and has a Bronco on it.
I have IAG's rear cup holder. It's great. I also have the OEM rear center mat with the Bronco on it. I can wiggle the mat in and out without removing the holder. It's snug.... as it should be. Meets a perfect miss by Ford.

doccoch

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Appreciate the reply! I'll have to give that another shot, when I tried it over the weekend I was finding the emblem molded into the rubber mat was pushing the bottom of the bracket up way too high, something like 3/8" too high, and wouldn't allow the lower console clips to come together again. I wonder if there is some manufacturing variation in the mats (maybe a different OEM supplier???) or something...
remember to push it as high as it will go before tightening if using the mat. there is some give.

Sponsored

Tdub0527

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, 2024 Rivian R1S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@IAG Performance @IAG Support I want to love these cupholders but they really need a stronger magnet. I have a 6 and 9 y/o and the cupholder is basically useless. It is off of the bracket more than it is on it.

Any word on a stronger magnet? My kids have certainly put it through the stress test and it has not passed.

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@IAG Performance @IAG Support I want to love these cupholders but they really need a stronger magnet. I have a 6 and 9 y/o and the cupholder is basically useless. It is off of the bracket more than it is on it.

Any word on a stronger magnet? My kids have certainly put it through the stress test and it has not passed.
I reached out to IAG and there is possible remedy en route. Supposed to be a stronger magnet and a clip of sorts. When I get it and installed, I’ll report back.

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Thanks for the feedback. After testing the magnets, we discovered that the provided
magnets fall short of the specification we requested. All purchasers prior to about 1.5 weeks ago will receive an updated magnet and shim. They should start shipping tomorrow. (Just waiting on the printed instruction cards to arrive).

Tdub0527

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, 2024 Rivian R1S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the feedback. After testing the magnets, we discovered that the provided
magnets fall short of the specification we requested. All purchasers prior to about 1.5 weeks ago will receive an updated magnet and shim. They should start shipping tomorrow. (Just waiting on the printed instruction cards to arrive).
Awesome! Thanks for the update. Looking forward to seeing how it works with a better magnet!

Wamland

Outer Banks
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got the email. We also had bottles falling out on turns. Looking forward to the new magnet and looks like a quick and easy replacement

Sponsored

doccoch

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i bought mine through amazon - will I receive an updated magnet?

Blue Chip

Badlands
First Name
Wil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Blue Chip

Badlands
First Name
Wil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you post a picture of the cup holder in the bracket on the raised Bronco mat? I want to see if any part of the logo shows or is it completely covered by the cup holder?
Sponsored