Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A Bronco is not anymore a car than an f150. Sorry it's a pet peeve of mine but you wouldn't call a Mustang gt a truck. I find people who refer to the Bronco as a car don't understand that it's a truck based off road vehicle.
But it is a car and so is a F150.

Screenshot 2023-03-03 175644.png

Big L 65

Outer Banks
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Essentially, it's the biggest piece of shit I've ever owned and my first vehicle (38 years ago) was a Ford Pinto.

At 7k miles I had to have a motor put in it. Right now it's in the shop again for the following reasons:

The soft top is falling apart; getting a new one installed.
New front drive shaft from the recall.
Low washer fluid indicator has never worked. (The service advisor tried to tell me it didn't have one because my Badlands w/ Sas & Lux was too low end of a Bronco.)
The rattles are so bad my wife had to wear headphones coming back from Texas last week.
And the biggest issue, in my head, it literally sounds like it's gonna blow up when you get up to 85mph.

I had a 95 Jeep Wrangler for 10 years, all sorts of mods done to it. This 2021 vehicle has the same shitty build quality, it's louder, and it's just a complete disappointment.

Bitch session over. Good luck, all.
It’s a Ford quality bronco hopefully the dealership will get that Bronco back to specs

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is why I waited to place an order, to not get a first year vehicle that's more likely to have issues compared to my 2023.
I was 7/23/2020 and still didn’t get mine until a month ago; 2023 model year. Just get an extended warranty.

3yrs 36K mile warranty tells you all you need to know; it’s not enough. I extended another 3 years.

At the end of the day, hope many of you were realistic about what you were purchasing, this seems to not be the case.

Ford isn’t what I’d call unreliable, but they do have issues; all domestic auto makers have their issues. However, what I get for my troubles is pretty sweet. So sweet I was willing to pay for it and I’ll take my chances.

Once you’ve owened German or British, all these other issues are childish to even bring up.

Buckaroo

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is a bummer. Headline made me thought there’d be something insightful or interesting.

Dral97

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Wrangler YJ and 392, BMW 4 series
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm on disability from the Marines for hearing loss. This is louder than my 95 YJ was.
Sorry man, wish you had a better experience with it.

I have 95 YJ as well and whenever I see anyone complaining on here about road and wind noise, I think how I wish they could drive my YJ on the highway to really appreciate the rawness of wind and road noise. Driving on they highway in my YJ is like driving in a tornado the whole time I swear.

I have a FE and other than a small electrical snafu and a crapped out TCU (which I don’t really care about), it’s been great.

Well, not the auto for you. It’s all good. Hope your truck does you right.

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealing with the rattling/squicking issue is the worst thing anyone can possibly go through.
I know this because I also own a Ford.

DD214

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2015 Pilot, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry to hear it OP. Sounds like you got a lemon. It happens. No matter how many people tell you how good their experience is, your experience is, well, yours and your opinion will likely never change.

I had a 1998 Volvo xcountry that was awesome when it ran or had no problems. All three days that were problem free were great, the other 9 months until we sold it…not so much. Example, snow coming down like crazy, roll the window down to pay a toll, it doesn’t go up again. Had to move my baby daughter yo be behind my wife’s seat and drive 30 miles to the dealer on a Saturday around 1600 hrs. Pulled in, they had a service guy there for some reason and he removed the window module with a plastic butter knife and popped a new one in. We were out of there in well under 3 min. It still sucked we had to go. I will never own a Volvo Again.

Anyway, good luck on your next truck.

Sponsored

Austin Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Street Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry to hear that OP. I’ve got about 13k on my 2021 BD SAS 2.3 and haven’t had any issues. There are some annoying things ( visor squeaks, back vents don’t work), but I’ve never had more fun in a vehicle. Just driving around with the top down puts a smile on my face. I’ve never owned a Jeep so I’m sure the open air experience is similar; however, been very impressed with this thing. Even 2 years later people stop me and say they love it. GL OP!

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands