Reaction score
Website
www.raketdesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

AVAILABLE NOW for all 4-door models and 2-door option coming soon.

The RAKET roof rack is an innovative and versatile solution for carrying all kinds of cargo on the roof of your Bronco. It has been designed with durability, ease of use, and aerodynamics in mind.

One of the key features of the RAKET roof rack is its modular design, which allows you to customize it to fit your specific needs. The new RAKET offers a friendly design readily available for a variety of accessories, such as roof top tents, bikes, kayaks, or cargo boxes, to create a fully customized system that suits your individual needs.

The RAKET roof rack is also incredibly durable, thanks to its high-strength polymer/steel slide system. Itā€™s fastened to an aluminum constructed, corrosion-resistant basket. Itā€˜s been tested to withstand high load capacities, making it customizable for your build.

Feel free to visit www.raketdesigns.com to stay updated on all the roof rack news.

Raket Front+Side View.png

image000000.jpeg

image000009.jpeg

image000000.jpeg

image000001.jpeg

photo apr 06 2023, 9 47 44 am.jpeg

photo apr 06 2023, 9 45 18 am.jpeg

0CBAE874-B2AA-4242-9355-D4C95BD3F6AE.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lower costs sounds good, nobody is going to argue with more affordable, but I did think it was reasonably priced given your volume at this time. I've mostly held off because I'd like to avoid loading the top of my vehicle as long as possible. Right now i'm still a Friday to Sunday adventurer. When I start doing 4-5 day trips I'll re-evaluate.

OP
OP
RAKET

RAKET

Big Bend
First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.raketdesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Lower costs sounds good, nobody is going to argue with more affordable, but I did think it was reasonably priced given your volume at this time. I've mostly held off because I'd like to avoid loading the top of my vehicle as long as possible. Right now i'm still a Friday to Sunday adventurer. When I start doing 4-5 day trips I'll re-evaluate.
Thanks for the input. The pricing was always a focus for us so hoping that some tweaking can provide a win-win situation.

OP
OP
RAKET

RAKET

Big Bend
First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.raketdesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

BREAKING NEWS!!!

RAKET has partnered with @txbroncbuster @veloxoffroad @armadillodesigns @txfabco in the development and re-design of #raketroofracks .

The MARK V rack will be available in both 4-door and 2-door Hard/Soft @fordbronco . The team is hard at work to open for PRE-ORDERS starting in February. Follow us (and our partners) to stay updated. This is a big step in the #yearoftheraket

Ford Bronco IN PRODUCTION: Meet the new RAKET roof rack AB6192D7-4A3C-4B79-BEA3-D3F9C05B7A6F

D-R0CK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This looks awesome! Exactly what I'm looking for...I'm in Korea now on military assignment but will be returning to the US in July and hopefully stationed either in Vegas or Northern California, so would be able to come pick up in person. Will be looking for that pre-order!

Sponsored

zerk4321

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can the rear tower assembly be installed by itself and mount roto pax and still open and close the soft top?

OP
OP
RAKET

RAKET

Big Bend
First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.raketdesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This looks awesome! Exactly what I'm looking for...I'm in Korea now on military assignment but will be returning to the US in July and hopefully stationed either in Vegas or Northern California, so would be able to come pick up in person. Will be looking for that pre-order!
First off thank you for your service. Weā€™ll announce the preorder date soon and July wonā€™t be an issue. Yes you can come pick it up in Utah when youā€™re back stateside, or we can ship it as well. Do me a favor and join the site newsletter to stay updated. Thanks.

OP
OP
RAKET

RAKET

Big Bend
First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.raketdesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can the rear tower assembly be installed by itself and mount roto pax and still open and close the soft top?
yes it can. I personally run it that way if I donā€™t need the a rack. It does limit it to position 2 (unlatched and 1/2 back),but you still have access to the rear hatch as well.
Ford Bronco IN PRODUCTION: Meet the new RAKET roof rack 5B1A0D95-C3B2-41B5-BE60-D930A816625E

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™ve been following this for a few months now. Iā€™m hesitant to sound critical, but if you are still looking for input, Iā€™d like a cleaner looking cowling. Iā€™m not in manufacturing or engineering or design or anything like that, so I donā€™t know what is possible.
$.02

OP
OP
RAKET

RAKET

Big Bend
First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.raketdesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Iā€™ve been following this for a few months now. Iā€™m hesitant to sound critical, but if you are still looking for input, Iā€™d like a cleaner looking cowling. Iā€™m not in manufacturing or engineering or design or anything like that, so I donā€™t know what is possible.
$.02
Weā€™re always open to more input and the cowling IS on the redesign (or removal) list :). Thank you

Sponsored

ManSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco, 17' F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How much would it be with shipping to the east coast roughly?

Last edited:
OP
OP
RAKET

RAKET

Big Bend
First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.raketdesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How much would it be with shipping to the east cost roughly?
I believe itā€™s approximately $250-$300. Now weā€™re in the process of our redesign and thatā€™s one of the factors weā€™re focusing on. It may require more assembly but offer a smaller shipment. Follow us on social media or join our newsletter to keep updated. Thanks.

zerk4321

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Iā€™d be interested in purchasing just the rear tower assembly. It seems like a good way to carry a couple of rotopaks and still have soft top functionality. I like it better than other options. maybe get the rack a few years down the road. Will you be selling just that part separately? Any news on the redesign?

OP
OP
RAKET

RAKET

Big Bend
First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.raketdesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Iā€™d be interested in purchasing just the rear tower assembly. It seems like a good way to carry a couple of rotopaks and still have soft top functionality. I like it better than other options. maybe get the rack a few years down the road. Will you be selling just that part separately? Any news on the redesign?
Yes weā€™ll be selling the rear assembly by itself. The redesign is moving along and weā€™ll release more shortly.

TTT

Wildtrak
First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E Premium
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

awesome seen this from an idea, to a real product, im waiting to see the new version, im hoping the next version is more " low profile" , not a big fan of the big bascket and the wind deflector been that big, but i know eventually the design from now on is always goin to get better and better.

and congratulations on crating the most versatile roof rack in the Market, big kudos
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.