First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah i was one of those guys who posted the pics. I post a ton over on the mustang6g forum as an Roush Mustang owner. I get lots of pre production shots of cars being that I live between Flint and Detroit.
Sponsored

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You know interestingly enough, if you go back on Ford website and overanalyze the bronco pictures (and zoom in), the interior options have always been in front of us, just not showcased. I agree some are shit (OBX is heinous), but Wildtrak has grown on me. Below is a good example. If you zoom in this photo on Fords site, you can see that this is a Wildtrak and it’s production interior. Really not all that bad. Funky of course, especially with a tan dash, but it could be OBX.
Ford Bronco Is Ford trolling us? 5C6D2073-EF64-4E42-9321-6203A8CC69AB

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It isn't always easy to find the answers to what you want to know. Sometimes, the answer you seek is in an unrelated thread or the thread has been derailed with nonsense, you could spend hours trying to find answers.
Then, you have those that ask a question and it was answered 2 pages back. Those are the one's I feel like unloading on. That's just plain being lazy and expecting someone else to do their work for them.
To me, while annoying that people may ask the same thing in a thread that was answered pages before, at least that's understandable, as it's within the subject thread, and often topics can quickly get up to 40-50 pages.......but I don't even think that's the biggest complaint.

The issue is more when there's 4-5 different threads discussing the same thing. There will literally a post in the forum section, for example called "Bronco has round wheels" that was posted for hours and then three other threads with titles like "Does Bronco have round wheels?" "Will Ford give Bronco round wheels?" "Round wheels CONFIRMED!" - half the time you don't even need to use the search function, you just have to look down 2-3 threads on a forum section but people don't even do that. Merging threads like that could be done better (and I know the mods have been doing it), but there's still a lot of duplicate threads and repeated questions from old threads. Obviously with the place being so busy, a lot of that will happen.

Pretty standard for a group of new people to sign up now that B&P is live and their hopes of having a Bronco are closer to reality.
From the point B&P went live for Ranger, to when individuals took delivery, there were a LOT of new users signing up! Don't have any formal statistics from that forum, but it seemed like the user count tripled within 4 months.

One thing they didn't do which I sure hope the moderators do on here, is requiring new users to understand the search function and have moderators take peoples threads down and give them a canned private message something along the lines of "Your question has been answered multiple times, please use the search function".

Oh soooooooooo many triplicated threads or observations all getting their own new threads all at once. It essentially handcuffed the forum for a few months and resulted in quite a few veteran forum members leaving. That's also when my identical cousin, Rick Astley, was banned for telling people to use the search function. Apparently the common practice there is to discourage use of the search function by banning users who reference that feature of the forum instead of educating the raft of new users which are now coming on line.... Or will be making their account once they make an order or take delivery of their new Bronco..... (Hint, hint, moderators! There are boatloads of new users queued up and ready to join, now is the time to have your policies in place for when they land on these here digital shores)
I know I've been posting/browsing a LOT less here lately for a few reasons - tons of duplicated threads, it being so busy it's hard to keep up, too many threads that don't interest me, but perhaps the biggest issue for me has been the negativity here. The constant complaining about every little thing and negativity about it all lessens the excitement and I've just been ignoring it lately.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

To me, while annoying that people may ask the same thing in a thread that was answered pages before, at least that's understandable, as it's within the subject thread, and often topics can quickly get up to 40-50 pages.......but I don't even think that's the biggest complaint.

The issue is more when there's 4-5 different threads discussing the same thing. There will literally a post in the forum section, for example called "Bronco has round wheels" that was posted for hours and then three other threads with titles like "Does Bronco have round wheels?" "Will Ford give Bronco round wheels?" "Round wheels CONFIRMED!" - half the time you don't even need to use the search function, you just have to look down 2-3 threads on a forum section but people don't even do that. Merging threads like that could be done better (and I know the mods have been doing it), but there's still a lot of duplicate threads and repeated questions from old threads. Obviously with the place being so busy, a lot of that will happen.

I know I've been posting/browsing a LOT less here lately for a few reasons - tons of duplicated threads, it being so busy it's hard to keep up, too many threads that don't interest me, but perhaps the biggest issue for me has been the negativity here. The constant complaining about every little thing and negativity about it all lessens the excitement and I've just been ignoring it lately.
Everyone can help the mods, when you see duplicate threads. Just click REPORT on the first post in the duplicate thread and give the mods the link to which thread you think it should be merged with.

Sponsored

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would take a black MIC the same color as the rest of the black trim. At least it would all fade together. Now obviously I am all in on a MIC white top!!
You can get either a black, white, or most other colors with a Line X Ultra spray (thin glossy, lightweight). All you need is about $495 and a appointment.
Sponsored