RedShark32s

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I reserved my Black Diamond Bronco on 07/15/2020. Over the next two years I waited patiently. I endured the emotional roller coaster of ups and downs month after month hoping that it would arrive soon. I checked this forum almost daily for news and encouragement. I have read many post wherein the author stated emphatically that the Bronco is indeed worth the wait. During the last few months I began asking myself if I really believed that. I had finally decided that it probably would not be. I was growing weary of all of the ups and downs of this whole process!

This morning my dealer texted a photo of my Bronco sitting in his lot. It was very surreal knowing that it had actually arrived. I went to the dealership a few hours ago and drove my new baby home. To everyone out there waiting and wondering, please believe me when I tell you it is way more than worth the wait! This thing is fantastic and even better than I imagined! It is truly a blessing for me and my family and I would gladly endure it all over again to receive such an incredible vehicle. I want to say thank you to everyone who has posted on this forum and educated and encourage me during this time!

first pic new bronco 9,9,22 - Copy.jpg

first pic new bronco 9,9,22.jpg
My build! I've been going through the very same thing, horribly, for the last month. You give me hope.

Bsenecal

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger crew cab, '17 Fusion sport, '68 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I reserved my Black Diamond Bronco on 07/15/2020. Over the next two years I waited patiently. I endured the emotional roller coaster of ups and downs month after month hoping that it would arrive soon. I checked this forum almost daily for news and encouragement. I have read many post wherein the author stated emphatically that the Bronco is indeed worth the wait. During the last few months I began asking myself if I really believed that. I had finally decided that it probably would not be. I was growing weary of all of the ups and downs of this whole process!

This morning my dealer texted a photo of my Bronco sitting in his lot. It was very surreal knowing that it had actually arrived. I went to the dealership a few hours ago and drove my new baby home. To everyone out there waiting and wondering, please believe me when I tell you it is way more than worth the wait! This thing is fantastic and even better than I imagined! It is truly a blessing for me and my family and I would gladly endure it all over again to receive such an incredible vehicle. I want to say thank you to everyone who has posted on this forum and educated and encourage me during this time!

Great news very happy for you, we just received notice of our 2 door, hard too outer banks build date 11 months after ordering.
Very excited to get is soon hopefully.
Brian

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Congrats! Good looking Bronco!

BaseBlackCoupe

Base
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport and 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just got my 2 door also. I didn't order it but it's what I would have ordered. Paid 3k over msrp but I feel it was worth it. Was going to wait for the order banks to open and get a 2023 but I'm anxious and foresee delays.. so I bit the bullet. Was it foolish to pay over msrp maybe, but was it worth it, I think so!

Sponsored

blumtn

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'83 Toyota 4x4, '93 FJ80, '01 F250 4x4, '86 FXRS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm a 7/16 res holder, also for a 2D BD. I've attended multiple events to see and ride in the new trucks, followed this forum religiously, and was super enthused about getting a new Bronco. When it became apparent it would be 2023 or later for mine (I want a mod hard top), I completely lost interest (even bought a '93 Land Cruiser to satisfy my needs). I've not been on this forum for over a year. It's a rainy day and while killing time, I logged in and this was the first post that popped up. Kinda appropriate for where I'm at and might just get me interested again. Thanks for posting. And nice rig!

AK Dcoy

Outer Banks
First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Beautiful choice! I love your look. Almost “Scout”ish. Mine is set to be built next week. Excited but cautious. I have wanted to give Ford the finger so many times. My big fear right now is that the local dealership will gouge me on the price and I simply won’t be able to afford it when it arrives. But I daydream of driving it when I’m in my F-150.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your Bronco looks awesome! I prefer colors, but CG does look great in person.

However, I must disagree and say the wait, at this point, is not worth it. It is a very cool vehicle, but let's not let the Stockholm syndrome define our lives. Would the wait still make sense when you consider you could have two years with nothing compared to two years with a Jeep? I don't think it does.

congrats
love that look - CG 2door squatch with the BD interior, very nice

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I really really really hate to say it, after everything Ford has done to screw the customers. But oh my yes it is worth the wait. What an awesome vehicle.

Squatched007

Badlands
First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks great. I'm so relieved for you. But is it worth the wait when at the end you won't get what you really wanted? With CO going away, I wouldn't be able to look at my Bronco with constant resentment about the whole experience.

Sponsored

mustanggarage

Badlands
First Name
chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 65 mustang, 71 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope it is worth it, lol. I have not waited as long as others. I just put my order in november of 21, and reservation july of 21. but I have not actually driven one yet. I have seen them on the computer, and checked everything I can virtually. I have even seen a manequin at the ford dealership in DesMoines, but I have not driven one. I have not even heard one running except from my computer. I am not concerned about that part. but I think it will be cool that the first time I drive the bronco will likely be driving mine off the lot. I do have to take my F150 to the dealership for some warranty work next week though, so maybe I will be able to wrangle a test drive while I'm there.

SeaVee

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 2500 Suburban, 77 Bronco, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
10/15/20 reservation. Showed up a month ago. I’ve owned a 75, an 88 Bronco II, a 94 EB and I have a 77 in pieces in my garage. This thing is insane, I find myself looking at it all the time. Definitely worth the wait! Keep the faith !
Ford Bronco Is it really worth the wait? 1102AE77-041C-47FE-AE06-A9E3C57C8C0E

Hey Buddy

Base
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Base Model 2-Door 2.3L 7-Speed
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My first Bronco was a 1979 One Owner I bought in 1991. I still had the 1979 when I bought my 1992 XL in 2007. I sold my 1979 in 2008 & my 1992 in 2011. Had an F-250 & a Ram 2500. Then the Bronco news started swirling around, but it did not completely get me until the 7-Speed Manual was confirmed. I sold my Ram, bought a manual VW Golf, then waited 14 months for my Bronco. I was willing to wait as long as it was going to take! I love my Bronco!! Congrats on your Carbonized Gray beast! 👊😎

C2374128-D1B9-4C4A-998D-7C3BEEB12115.jpeg

Hans

Outer Banks
First Name
Hans
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Me too 7-19-20 Res they mis ordered my 4dr as 2dr after 3 corrections the 4dr got ordered end of 21 . Guess 2dr got built . 4 still waiting. No email so far. At least you are enjoying your nice.
Sponsored