Gabriella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco, 16 Tiger 800XCx, 96 Duc 900SS/Sp
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not going to lie... I'm half tempted to take mine to a boat painter and get my MIC gel coated gloss black. I think the gel coat will hold up better than paint and resist scratches a little better.
Definitely let us know how it goes!

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yup. Painted tops available by 2023.
You mean by September 2023!

I'm one of the one's waiting for the unicorn white top, for now I'm locked in to '21 pricing until '23 but I doubt Ford is going to continue that into '24.

My only saving grace is that I don't need a Bronco or any replacement for my FJ at the moment so if Ford wants my money then they need to keep their promises.

Canadian5.0

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
2025 model year just around the corner , save your money .Dealer lots will be full of them , huge discounts and cheap financing.Lots of models and Color’s to choose from .That’s the way the economy is headed .Digital dash , active exhaust , hoss 3 on many , painted mod tops with bugs worked out , dual tops .better interior options and interior plastics , improved sound systems , engine options and trans and Ev , etc etc etc .

Sponsored

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

2025 model year just around the corner , save your money .Dealer lots will be full of them , huge discounts and cheap financing.Lots of models and Color’s to choose from .That’s the way the economy is headed .Digital dash , active exhaust , hoss 3 on many , painted mod tops with bugs worked out , dual tops .better interior options and interior plastics , improved sound systems , engine options and trans and Ev , etc etc etc .
Doubtful...after what has gone on the past 2+ years, Ford (and others) have figured out they don't need to overproduce vehicles and they still can make $$$.

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does anyone have any leads on upcoming aftermarket options? I know about the ADV thing (has anyone here bought one?), but man it sure would be nice to have another viable competitor. I ordered soft top to avoid the delays on MIC.

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
2025 model year just around the corner
2 1/2 years is "just around the corner???" :unsure:

That’s the way the economy is headed
The way the economy is headed we'll all be eating beans out of cans before Ford refreshes the Bronco. Might as well be enjoying one in the meantime.

A51Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford FX4, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You mean by September 2023!

I'm one of the one's waiting for the unicorn white top, for now I'm locked in to '21 pricing until '23 but I doubt Ford is going to continue that into '24.

My only saving grace is that I don't need a Bronco or any replacement for my FJ at the moment so if Ford wants my money then they need to keep their promises.
I'm right with you now. 99'd my order, locked in 21' price on a loaded wildtrack. All I want is the promised black roof......

In the mean time...I'll keep driving my project 95 Bronco

Sponsored

Bustinbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Escalade 06’ Lexus 470
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

First day reservation holder. I eventually broke down and went with order that my dealership put through with MIC top. Dealer told me that in 2023 painted top would be available in black and white only. Who knows?

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Does anyone have any leads on upcoming aftermarket options? I know about the ADV thing (has anyone here bought one?), but man it sure would be nice to have another viable competitor. I ordered soft top to avoid the delays on MIC.
You can actually order one through Ford, but it's going to cost you somewhere north of $10K

Big L 65

Outer Banks
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m priced locked also if ford cant get me the painted black top for 2023 I’ll just order a explorer ST and say the hell with it smh.

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So what's the difference from the MIC to MOD?
Sponsored