MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The stereo gurus carp about it, but if you just like to listen to solid sound then it is very good. BTW, it was mentioned that some of the sound concerns come from the sound source. I was a tad skeptical at the claim however, listening to music through Android is a world of difference ( as in good) compared to Satellite radio. The Android tunes posses a fuller bass and over all better tone quality than what gets delivered via satellite. I will admit one has to alter the volume when using Android with YT music as songs come through at different levels for some reason. Just my two cents.
Sponsored

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The B&O is not bad. I have the soft top and it sounds decent enough. I have the bass rattle on some songs, and I know it can be improved. It's just not on the priority list for now. I will deal with the audio later on after I do "other upgrades".
I isolated the cause of the bass rattle to the crappy enclosure. I ordered some Kilmat and hope that will solve the issue.

robepa

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2006 Tacoma, 2020 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No it didn’t.
I appreciate that sound is subjective. I had the 06 Tacoma and the Bronco at the same time and listened to them back to back.

In my opinion the Tacoma had better imaging and presence as well as the bass was cleaner, it sounded to me as if the amp in the Tacoma had more power.

Ford Bronco Is the B&O really that bad? 1683671527086

Power Man

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, F150, Mustang Conv, 69 Bronco. 62 Ec
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No problem with mine on my OBX

Sponsored

Richterman

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For stock it's not that bad. Replace the sub and the five 4 inch speakers and it's good

wade65

Badlands
First Name
Wade Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape, 1965 Mercury Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The B&O is fine. It is nowhere near the system in our Navigator, but you are buying a truck that (if you have the soft top and big tires like I do) you have to raise your voice to be heard when you are on the freeway. Its not a bug, its a feature. :)
The Bronco is meant to be accessorized. Some put a lift and big tires, others max out the stereo. When you get yours, you change what is important to you.

sliver93

Badlands
First Name
Sterling
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 2dr 2.3MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine is on-par with our B&O F350 (surprise surprise). I'm perfectly happy with the sound (on both), no interest in doing any upgrades on these.

HorsingAround

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Raptor & BMW R1250 GS Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Have on order an OB with the Lux package. Pretty pricey. Keep seeing posts and YouTube videos about how bad the speakers are in the upgraded system. Anyone enjoying it? Is Lux the only way to get the larger screen in an Outer Banks?
I have had it in my 21 Badlands and now my 23 Raptor and think it’s fine.

BadlandsJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Non-SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Audiophile response on this forum is typically, "Yes, it is awful - especially considering it is an 'upgraded' system you are paying a premium for."

For non-audiophiles, "It's better than what I had previously! :) "
This. My 2013 Honda Ridgeline had the "premium audio" and the B&O sounds much better.

Sponsored

Quitefrankly

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Have on order an OB with the Lux package. Pretty pricey. Keep seeing posts and YouTube videos about how bad the speakers are in the upgraded system. Anyone enjoying it? Is Lux the only way to get the larger screen in an Outer Banks?
It’s not nearly as bad as people think. I enjoy my speakers, only thing that bothers me about the truck is the slight rattles every once in awhile.

BCRaptor

Raptor
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Shadow Black Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I think the B&O in the Braptor is quite good for a stock system, normally listening in High quality Lossless and settings tweaked. My fiance has a Lamborghini Urus with a B&O system definitely hits better. But neither system will equal a well set up custom stereo... ever. I also have zero want to hack up my truck for a stero, I'm done with that world.

Panaran

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It would be pretty decent if it was the base option system. It's pathetic for a "premium" add on.

Patrickgault

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I haven't had an issue with the B&O, but I don't play it very loud often. It sounds great to me and I like the surround sound mode over stereo mode. I would have regretted not getting lux package if I had chose not to.

James Cole

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch (hopefully)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The amps and probably programming are different in 23MY, to my ears the 23s sound much better, you guys should take that into consideration...
Sponsored