Sponsored

It’s MY25, your Bronco is getting a refresh, what are your most desired changes/adjustments?

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t need any of those fancy changes, but I would like the top a couple of inches taller. If I am first in line at the light , I have to look the light’s reflection on my hood to see it turn green.
I don't think Cactus Grey is dark enough to show that. I've been doing the tilted head thing like dogs do when they hear a weird sound. :) I look for the light turning red for the cross traffic to get ready to go. I'm living with it, though, as a minor inconvenience. Not sure I need the Bronco to be even more of a brick in the wind. :LOL:
Sponsored

ezapar

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

1) A recirculate button that stays on
2) Plastics that scratch less easily
3) Any coyote engine
4) Wireless charging that actually works well
5) Redesigned fenders
6) Better speakers
7) Full digital driver display
8) More axle choices
9) Better steering rack
10) Rear A/C vents
11) Factory cooled seats option
12) Two stalks on the steering column. Having only one sucks.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It was actually moved up. A quick google search will show that it’s been widely reported that Ford accelerated their planned mid-cycle refresh to 2024, presumably for the MY25 cycle.
I guess it also depends on what one considers a "refresh". Typically it did not mean little fixes here and there, moving tech around. It use to mean making changes to the exterior of the vehicle for a different look, Such as; hood change, grill change, front end/rear end "re-fresh". More of a new look. Example would be the 2006 Charger and the 2015 Charger. Many other examples. I don't see a major re-fresh happening until the new Bronco is 7-8 years old. Just MO.

Zybore

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2024
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm in for most of these suggestions. While there is room for constant improvement this is the best thing out of Ford for a while. Great job original team. For me I would like to restore some of the thing we lost in the backlog fiasco. I would like advanced 4WD available in all models without Sasquatch. I loved the cloth OBX seats and would like them back. I would also like the Bronco to be priced realistically. Yes it is hot for now, yes dealers added market adjustment and people paid it. Yes I am paying MSRP knowing there will soon be discounts. Yes I had a Gen 1 version and wanted little to do with the Gen 2 - 5. versions My2025 could be interesting enough to entice me to update or the same old messing up a good thing so I will drop out again. I don't think I will be around for the Gen 12.

Sponsored

Groundhog

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak, '21 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The Bronco is such a versatile vehicle - can suit many lifestyle needs. I've had my Windtrak for about a year and it is my most favorite vehicle I have ever owned. I use mine for daily driving, road trips with top off, fishing trips, camping trips, etc. With that in mind my list would be:

Fix the major annoyances:
1) Lose the auto stop/start or allow button to remember last setting
2) Fix the rattling windows
3) Better sound system (B&O is terrible when cranked up)

Add some conveniences:
1) Anything that makes the (hard top) open-air experience less cumbersome to achieve
a) power roll-down rear glass
b) 2-piece hard top for 4-door (like the Turn Offroad top)
c) or a power option like the Wrangler
2) Seat Memory
3) Blue-cruise

Better utility:
1) Better towing capacity (5000lb would be great)
2) Flat cargo area with rear seats down

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Coyote with tremec 6spd available for all doors
Mechanical gauges with mycolor
Handbrake
MyColor period
Factory soft top for 2dr
Ventilated seats
Factory trail sight turn signals
Colored leather seats
Sounds like you want a Mustang. Well before that styled it to look like an autozone camaro.

Fly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
A long wheelbase 2 door
-interior to include a ”bed” behind first row seats would b raised up 5 or 6 inches to accommodate a fold flat forward facing seat and a lockable storage drawer accessible when opening rear tailgate. When seat is in down position, floor is flat for sleeping or cargo.
-a unique feature of the model would be a scuff-proof rugged material on all surfaces including back of folding rear seat, walls of entire cargo area and cargo floor, this would give this model an almost pickup like utility when rear seat tumbled forward.
-the elongated roofline would look great and be an excellent platform for gear, tents, longer items etc…
-keep it simple and offer it on two trims,
-first a Black Diamond , standard rear locker, with steelies and slightly taller pizza cutters to give this trim a utilitarian, classic look.
-2nd trim a BD or Badlands Sasquatch build for those looking for more overlanding goodies and capability (or an Everglades type build w a factory winch)

**love to see someone render this!!!
Id love to see this based on the 4dr wheelbase (really I’d prefer something like the halfcab on a 2dr but that’s fantasy). I’m not sure it makes economic sense for ford to have a single cab seating truck anymore. Maybe there is a way they could have small folding jumpseats like the old Rangers had?

The gladiator seems to be mediocre at best, but I think if the wheelbase was kept smaller and a smaller cab config it might be marketable as an off-road adventure truck type of thing appealing to those who sleep in the Bronco when off roading. Oh and a fold flat rear tailgate would be a necessity. Include a built
In compressor and patch kit, remove the spare tire. @Ford Motor Company

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A long wheelbase 2 door
-interior to include a ”bed” behind first row seats would b raised up 5 or 6 inches to accommodate a fold flat forward facing seat and a lockable storage drawer accessible when opening rear tailgate. When seat is in down position, floor is flat for sleeping or cargo.
-a unique feature of the model would be a scuff-proof rugged material on all surfaces including back of folding rear seat, walls of entire cargo area and cargo floor, this would give this model an almost pickup like utility when rear seat tumbled forward.
-the elongated roofline would look great and be an excellent platform for gear, tents, longer items etc…
-keep it simple and offer it on two trims,
-first a Black Diamond , standard rear locker, with steelies and slightly taller pizza cutters to give this trim a utilitarian, classic look.
-2nd trim a BD or Badlands Sasquatch build for those looking for more overlanding goodies and capability (or an Everglades type build w a factory winch)

**love to see someone render this!!!
2DR Longboard Concept

Sponsored

emkayw

Base
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Similar story here with my 2021 Big Bend. My wife hates driving it because she thinks she's being judged for driving some luxury car. I always remind her that we got the second lowest trim (at the time) and paid about the same as her Chevy Traverse. I'm with you, let people think what they will, I love what I got in my Big Bend.

By the way, this thread is cracking me up with all the complaints about this awesome vehicle. I took delivery of mine over 2 years ago and still excited to get behind the wheel every chance I get.

Same here, lol. I could have a shit day but if it's nice out and I can pop the tops for the commute, I smile every time. It's just too much fun to drive. I accept the warts being a base model.

Mike777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'll get some flak for it but my preferences - Full EV and Bluecruise - I'd trade my 21 BD for it.

OP
OP
Roofus

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Similar story here with my 2021 Big Bend. My wife hates driving it because she thinks she's being judged for driving some luxury car.
People ask me “how I like my $80k OBX” now and then. 🙄 No idea where they get these numbers other than they maybe did a Google search once and dealer up charge ads popped up.

OP
OP
Roofus

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

HAHA! That would be better than a 1989, but still no thanks. Seems anything 1977 and older is cost prohibitive . I like the GEN6.
Extremely valuable. EMP proof.

OP
OP
Roofus

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'll get some flak for it but my preferences - Full EV and Bluecruise - I'd trade my 21 BD for it.
I’d probably be okay with an EV if it was my wife’s and we had two and still had gas or hybrid for overlanding. Just don’t trust EV at this stage to be too far out. I’d probably be OK with hybrid if it had enough torque and had a dedicated engine only mode for off-road.

BlueCruise seems seems entirely “mall crawler” on this vehicle, but I have about a 22hr drive at least 3 times a year and that sounds nice lol
Sponsored