First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68,96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mike Levine is a good guy. I remember when he was down in the comment section at Jalopnik before the Ranger came back to America answering people's questions about the truck and stuff. It's not like it was a Ford sponsored article or an AMA or anything - he was just out there talking to people who were interested in the truck.
He is a great guy. All these people losing their shit and yelling at him is laughable.

2.3BigBend

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work Beater
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does he drink a lot? His responses seem to be all over the place. Not trying to be funny here.....

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just wanted to let you folks know that the real Mike Levine did make some posts here yesterday. If you don’t believe it, here is the proof.
So if you’re wandering if Ford is really listening, they are.......

Also, let’s be respectful and try not to run these people off.
Sorry, if he can be run off, he's not fit for his job.

Furthermore, he hasn't solved any issues and just dumped fuel on the fire. He's proven time and time again that he is completely tone deaf. Well thanks to the colossal cluster-fuck of a launch, I'm "gathering dust" this weekend again along with a bunch of other people who have been waiting months for their hardtop Broncos.

Hey Mike (Levine), guess what I would rather be doing this weekend, "making dust" or "gathering dust"?

How do you feel about screwing early reservation holders Mike?

How come @Ford Motor Company, won't answer polite and proper questions about the status of orders?

Do you think that the Customer Service Circle Jerk should be an Olympic event?

Doesn't bother you at all does it?

All I have gotten from Ford so far is an "let them eat cake" vibe. I'm all about giving people respect, right up until you have PROVEN you don't deserve it. Mike Levine has proven on multiple occasions that he does not deserve ANY respect. Should he change his behavior and actually attempt to fix both the communication problems and the poor execution of this launch... Then I will be happy to consider changing my approach to the corporate tools at Ford.

BTW - I appreciate all the hard working employees at Ford who's reputations are being diminished by the lack of self awareness exhibited by people like Mike.

ALSO IT'S HIS JOB TO KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE, UNLESS THAT WAS LOST ON ANYONE.

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

"The world could change in the blink of an eye..."
Exactly - & trying to plan for a Bronco in five to six years? Repeating myself from other threads - its almost just admitting I will never own it. And Im slowly coming to terms with that & next is to get comfortable with it & next is to move on....But not yet.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.