Mike Levine's non-answer... or is it?

bigtexyahoocom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 S2000
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I don't know what to do and the lack of fluidity is terrible. I'm not even bitching about the TIMING at this point. My build is stuck in a purgatory of WTF. I don't know what do do about my top. I WANT a hardtop. I'm currently sitting at 8/30 blend date, with my ideal build. If it gets built and sent to parking lot hell, then I'd take a softie now. If its getting shipped with a shit hardtop and I get a new hardtop later, send it home. I am before the Softtop with hardtop prep date, so i dont want to delete the hardtop and get no prep...... * BUT I would willingly delete it if i got prep OR finance dual tops and take a good hard one when available later. BUT I CAN NOT MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION. I AM NOT INFORMED. @Ford Motor Company
Hey bro they communicated in June so you aren’t owed anything and stop complaining!

just kidding this is clown college level
Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, if your someone whose Bronco was built 40 days ago and it hasn't shipped, yeah, you deserve an update. Communication has typically come after the cats been out of the bag by an insider on places like this. Reactionary. People are much more forgiving when you keep them informed regularly and meaningfully. No one is expecting a weekly status update, but once every few months isn't cutting it for this high dollar item.
So now we're between every few months and weekly. To keep some fraction of 5,000 forum members placated. Out of 125,000 or more orders.

A vast majority of order holders know that the Bronco has been delayed, as to every detail as to why it's not important. And keeping you informed isn't going to make the process go any faster.

4s1l6z.jpg

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
He private messaged me today about my F150 Tremor. He seems like a really nice guy. I was really surprised because I just asked a question about scheduling and he took the initiative to message me. I feel loved as a customer :love:
I think this shows that when he's able to answer something he will. That's obviously not the case with Bronco. Good luck with that Tremor.

Cmptn845

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 pilot, 16 frontier, 10 maxima
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Last edited:

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So let me get this straight, the guy that is supposed to keep us pumped, does not even have enough faith in Ford to produce a quality Bronco to order his own? :unsure:
I wouldn't read too much into that. I have a feeling he could get one if he really wanted one. He just got the Tremor and likely has plenty of vehicles at his disposal.

Sponsored

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Possibly as many times as the same question keeps getting asked. :) He obviously can't go into detail if Ford doesn't approve it. At least he said something is coming.
I know he can only say what Ford wants him to say but him saying something is coming means absolutely nothing. Last email we got said our Broncos were coming. Lol

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I know he can only say what Ford wants him to say but him saying something is coming means absolutely nothing. Last email we got said our Broncos were coming. Lol
Not his fault that bad things keep happening. It was probably accurate at the time, but we've all seen plenty happen over the past year.

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So now we're between every few months and weekly. To keep some fraction of 5,000 forum members placated. Out of 125,000 or more orders.

A vast majority of order holders know that the Bronco has been delayed, as to every detail as to why it's not important. And keeping you informed isn't going to make the process go any faster.

Ford Bronco Mike Levine's non-answer... or is it? 4s1l6z
Professionally speaking, keeping people informed throughout the process (mortgage, pizza orders, etc.) regularly makes customers 2-3x more forgiving than when you don't. If you don't care about customer satisfaction, you are 100% right. If customer satisfaction is a priority, it is vital. This type of thing is what I do for a living, the customer experience. You're not going to please everyone, but you will definitely keep MANY more satisfied.

Sponsored

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
#onsoapbox

I disagree. Not answering a question, or answering it more vaguely than desired, isn't lying. Lying is answering with deliberately false or misleading information.

I am just sensitive to people maligning another's character that way. You may not agree with the way Mike Levine does his job, but calling a person a liar because you don't like the way he's doing his job isn't cool.

I don't know him, so I have no way of knowing his character, but I don't believe you do either. The world would be a better place if we didn't attack human beings this way. It just struck me as a mean-spirited comment with no place on a forum that exists to build a community.

#offsoapbox
That's fair enough and well said. Instead of calling him a liar, let's say he's a truth withholder. i'm currently suffering from carlessness.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm reading page 6 of this thread and the only info was from Mike Levine saying an update is coming. I read another over 30 page thread and the only news was PremierDrum telling us issues exist. The rest is whining and complaining. Can't we do any better than to try and blame everyone in sight because Ford is trying to fix the issues and taking longer than people want?
I was just being funny. Agreed, at this point we need to just let it play out. Ford is doing what they can to get us our Broncos as quickly as possible.

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not his fault that bad things keep happening. It was probably accurate at the time, but we've all seen plenty happen over the past year.
Did I blame him?
Sponsored