First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
NMW, its still just a Jeep at the end of the day.

48p2dn.jpg

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I for the life of me cannot figure out the appeal of this whole gigantic tablet infotainment fad we got going on right now.

Also I hate that cloud in particular.

Ford Bronco Jeep vs Bronco 1678929362564

new to bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I don't know, I think the Jeep tablet shown is aftermarket, that dash brace gives away that it's a modified jeep.
Here is my comparison. Keeping the rubicon for overlanding trips out west and using the Bronco as my daily.
Ford Bronco Jeep vs Bronco jeep bronco.JPG

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nothing I hate more than big screens, I stuck with the 8' because it was that or 12.

I wonder if there's also a way to turn it off

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The 12' screen in the Bronco is awesome, but I don't see any need for one to be any bigger and even a couple inches smaller would be fine.

Look, it's 2023 and nothing wrong with people liking tech. There are always used cars for those who like older or classic.

Sure, tech breaks, but the 20-40 year old vehicles we romanticize were often terrible while being totally mechanical, so machines just break at times, but the benefits of modern vehicles are mostly good.

The new Wrangler gets revealed soon and I do hope it's good; needs to be. We all have our needs and likes or dislikes, so for the Jeep crowd, a better Wrangler is a good thing, then Ford will improve the Bronco and we customers benefit from it all.

I have no interest in which is better, just that their are options to pick from.

MFP2241

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wonder if there's also a way to turn it off
I asked the same question a while ago, as far as a default setting there is not.

My normal routine after starting... I turn off the auto-stop, and then turn off the screen in the settings menu.

Quitefrankly

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can’t imagine not having the 12 inch screen it’s wonderful. Parallel parking the front camera pretty much a huge quality of life over any vehicle I’ve ever had. Even the lane assist cruise control works fine when I’m not having fun blasting away on short trips in sport mode or off road.

Honestly worst part of the bronco is it’s 1965 interior lighting. New inventions and tech are great.

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure where the pic came from, but it wouldn't surprise me much if they offer a screen like that since they are already putting them in the RAMs. I don't like it, and also can't stand these huge tablets in cars these days, though I like the one in the RAM because it fits with all of the interior room ;)

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I asked the same question a while ago, as far as a default setting there is not.

My normal routine after starting... I turn off the auto-stop, and then turn off the screen in the settings menu.
Is it really that simple? I hate screens in vehicles.

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure where the pic came from, but it wouldn't surprise me much if they offer a screen like that since they are already putting them in the RAMs. I don't like it, and also can't stand these huge tablets in cars these days, though I like the one in the RAM because it fits with all of the interior room ;)
Aftermarket offering. The factory one probably won't be that big.

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

oh can you? Ill give it a shot then