Sponsored

Jeep Wrangler = Black Diamond so I can see it?

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello,

Does Jeep make a Wrangler with similar wheel and tire size along with the stance of the BD so that I could kinda see it on the lot?

I don’t need the Sasquatch package, but as most of us, I think it looks better.

Thank you.
Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ya I’ve always though the BD was The equivalent to the Jeep Willys

Rcarpen22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A few notable things. The Jeep is a Willys Sport. I spec’d it with a hardtop and air conditioning to make them more comparable. The Jeep only has a 5” screen, whereas the Bronco has 8” standard. The Jeep has a rear LSD to the BD’s locker. I’d say the Jeep has the tire advantage 32.1” diameter vs the BD’s 31.7” dia. They both have skid plates and rock rails standard. The LSD would suffice for about 99% of the wheeling most people will do. The Willys Sport looks like a pretty good deal compared the the BD.

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A few notable things. The Jeep is a Willys Sport. I spec’d it with a hardtop and air conditioning to make them more comparable. The Jeep only has a 5” screen, whereas the Bronco has 8” standard. The Jeep has a rear LSD to the BD’s locker. I’d say the Jeep has the tire advantage 32.1” diameter vs the BD’s 31.7” dia. They both have skid plates and rock rails standard. The LSD would suffice for about 99% of the wheeling most people will do. The Willys Sport looks like a pretty good deal compared the the BD.
Compare it to the non sport Willys. Jeep will have an available 8.4" screen and more available options. The sport is more "stripped" per se. ( manual windows, etc... )
Sponsored

Last edited: