Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got the link to it?
Can't wait to see the reply. If it was inexpensive, easy, high quality, and well placed, everybody (including me) would have done it by now. Instead we've seen a few custom installs and the rest of us are waiting for other solutions. This one looks good to me.
Sponsored

iBrad81

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gosh I paid that much for a whole new rear panel (I have 22 door high package) to have the grill, the factory box and the kicker comp rt sub

Granted I’m sure this sub will sound better, but mine sounds dang good for being in a Bronco

FreddieLee

Wildtrak
First Name
Freddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Personally, I've waited far too long to fuss about price. Once it's available at Crutchfield, I'm all in.

Yep, it's expensive, but I think most of us knew it would be. The juice is definitely worth the squeeze.

MyDogGoldie

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7L BD 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just started researching subwoofer options for the Bronco. I'm leaning towards a removable conventional subwoofer box that i can take out when I need 100% cargo area, but that is still built into a nice shape that will be multifunctional (not just a cube). And I'm thinking maybe I'll put the amplifier where the factory sub goes. It will probably be a 8 or 10" in a ported enclosure.

Does anybody have a link how to integrate an aftermarket subwoofer amp into a 2023 Bronco?

The JL is nice because it's "stealth" - But $$$ and a small sealed 10" isn't going to do much.

Sponsored

Silence

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's not really a Bronco tax. It's a Tesla tax, a Ram tax, a Toyota tax, a... well, you get the picture. You pay up for a Stealthbox no matter what the brand.

tax.jpg
Except that Ram box has two woofers, and you show a Tesla for $999 for the same woofer that I think most, if not all expected this to come in at. So yes, Bronco tax.

Last edited:

Gotchaa

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So on this Moab amp/DSP - are you saying it plugs into the factory harness? Replacing the factory sub DSP?

(Assume you are referring to MoBridge.)
Yes MoBridge, lol, was reading Moab thread before the post. Yep, just working through some last firmware updates with them to make sure its solid. Factory harness, plug and play replaces the B&O for me, powers all speakers I upgraded. There will be a build/install guide when its ready. As a place holder, in the factory sub location, I put an 8” kicker which is way better than the paper sub they put in there, but it’s 8” so it’s not going to hit hard. Also we are reusing the factory box, so its not tuned for the kicker exactly. That is why I was looking at this stealth box to complete this rebuild, but now I am thinking to pass

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

currently driving around a rental '21 Sahara and the sound system in that, to make it simple, will remain off.
You should try one with the Alpine system. My 2015 Wrangler's stock radio puts the Bronco's Radio to shame. It has the sub underneath the floorboard in the back and sounds incredible.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I said it before, but try to go custom and you'll be paying a lot more than $1,200.
Well since there are three other manufacturers out there that build custom boxes for that same spot and all of them are under $600, not quite sure that's statement is true.

Sure they got a 2 in larger speaker, but is that really worth an extra $600?

Jamiegla1

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be 1st time Bronco owner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

im glad im at an age where i think the B&O system is good enough haha

Sponsored

Y2KFirehawk

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

After fixing the rattle, I'm OK with the stock system. No, it's not a Lincoln THX system, etc. but I gotta remember that the doors and roof come off the darn thing. Coming from my younger years of 12" subs and things, I definitely miss the punch at times. I'm keeping my eye on the upgrades to the existing solution but I'm lazy and not wanting to change amps and all that.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What are y’all going to be powering this with??

brtd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' BL, '15 LR4, '22 Beta 390-RS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called a local JL dealer and they said it's still not available.

Has anyone successfully placed an order for one of these?

MyBHinds

First Edition
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What are y’all going to be powering this with??
Currently a JL Audio XD 600/1v2 (mounted under driver seat). It's powering a JL HO112 W6V3. Hits really well. But would consider the stealthbox as I've had them in other vehicles and nothing hits as well for what they are building.

JL HO112 W6v3.jpg

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs