Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wonder if Ford's build rate would improve if all options were offered ala carte? I actually only want a couple of the items in the Lux. If I could drop the stuff I don't want it would be available for other builds. Same goes for some of the other packages. I know why the bundle things but maybe if they offered the options individually they could improve their delivery numbers.
Sponsored

JuztQu3zt

Outer Banks
First Name
jhanny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 camaro 2ss
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wasn’t going to change either. But I was tired of waiting and started searching around for any available inventory. Saw what I wanted plus more about 5 hours away. I canceled my order and after rebate was about 1k over MSRP. It was worth it to me.
2023 2 door wildtrack with Lux
what link. my email only has a faq link

Farm8265

Badlands
First Name
STAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F 350 KING RANCH, 2017 VOLVO T90,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also received same mail, I am choosing no action because I don’t think I will be satisfied with what I get after making the changes. And it’s an expensive purchase (for me).

What other alternatives do I have, if I get a refund then I will have to wait for order banks to open and put in a new order. And who knows if they would have these items like hard-top and lux in the offerings.

At least with my order still in the system I have some hope (however small) that if the constraints gets resolved then I might get the bronco I wanted.

Does anybody else here in the forum shares this opinion?
I do! I waited 3 years for my order, I am not changing it!

Leadville

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Main constraints:
Hard top = Supplier issue
Sasquatch pkg - specific wheel, specific tire = supplier issue
LUX pkg - microchip issues = global issue.

There is definitely an argument to be had about a plan B with suppliers and not putting all your eggs into 1 basket so to speak on some of the constrained commodities. But there is truth to the supply chain shortage...to some degree

75% of SAS pkg will be selected this MY
70%+ Hard tops will be selected.

Just like here in the dealership, communication would go a long way! If Ford would communicate with their dealers better, we could in turn communicate with the customers better. But you have relatively poor communication with dealers then you have poor or no communication from your dealer, it just compounds the massive number of customers pissed. Going to a public forum for information, should not be the best option.

Ford needs about 1 out of 4 customers to make a change. Its not a stretch to believe that not everyone needs upgrade sound system, or adaptive cruise control. Or not every customer needs a hard top.

If you are dead set on what you have ordered then talk to your dealership to see where you are based on what they are forecasted to be able to schedule. If you fall within the numbers hold fast. If you don't and you would like to take advantage of PP then make a change.

I promise you a 333A BL with the 2.7 is not a bad option!
With respect. And it's clear you're helping us here in B6g

Some glaring facts are not explained. Many people see loaded Dealer Stock Broncos on the lot or in transit at their same dealership where they still have unscheduled legacy orders. Those are glaring insults to people still waiting their retail orders - and posted many times in B6g. Loaded Wildtraks & Badlands Dealer Stock with Blue stickers built for that dealer

Of course not your fault, and Ford is not just one person. Many people in corporate are trying to honor Reservations imo. But no doubt others are not. Some people at Ford are clearly doing shady things which are insulting and damaging to retail order customers

Sponsored

Brettlil17

Outer Banks
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
With respect. And it's clear you're helping us here in B6g

Some glaring facts are not explained. Many people see loaded Dealer Stock Broncos on the lot or in transit at their same dealership where they still have unscheduled legacy orders. Those are glaring insults to people still waiting their retail orders - and posted many times in B6g. Loaded Wildtraks & Badlands Dealer Stock with Blue stickers built for that dealer

Of course not your fault, and Ford is not just one
person. Many people in corporate are trying to honor Reservations imo. But no doubt others are not. Some people at Ford are clearly doing shady things which are insulting and damaging to retail order customers
Pretty nice wildtrack at my local dealer…..

2E440BD4-7616-4F9A-AF60-953A1E2ED48B.jpeg

Brettlil17

Outer Banks
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here is another about 30 miles away

8807DEA6-C1D0-4E97-A08E-B3C83B7F56F4.jpeg

Autoenthusiast2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ BRaptor, 23’ B/L, 22’ Tundra TRD Pro, 22’Trx
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’m now wondering if I will receive my Ram REV truck I just reserved last week before my Badlands???

BRONCO JULY 15, 2020 “Reservation Date” and B/L ordered with ALL 3 supposed “constrained“ options….Lux, MIC, SaS

wizardoforange

Wildtrak
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I also received same mail, I am choosing no action because I don’t think I will be satisfied with what I get after making the changes. And it’s an expensive purchase (for me).

What other alternatives do I have, if I get a refund then I will have to wait for order banks to open and put in a new order. And who knows if they would have these items like hard-top and lux in the offerings.

At least with my order still in the system I have some hope (however small) that if the constraints gets resolved then I might get the bronco I wanted.

Does anybody else here in the forum shares this opinion?
When the first email came, I decided to let it ride until the March deadline. Then, on February 2, I got scheduled for production in mid March. I ordered mine eight or nine months before you. I believe, if you want to get one this year, you should consider changing your order as recommended a day before the deadline if they have not scheduled you by then.

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am curious to know what the take rate is on orders once the the dealership has taken delivery now that interest rates have doubled.

If order banks weren’t opening at the end of the month, I would feel very optimistic about getting a production rate.

My concern lies with how new orders will impact existing order holders. I understand allocations play a large roll, but opening orders will dilute existing order holders chances of a production date because Ford will be pulling parts out of the supply chain to build orders based on allocation which would be needed for existing order builds.

Sponsored

BearPatrol

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My concern lies with how new orders will impact existing order holders. I understand allocations play a large roll, but opening orders will dilute existing order holders chances of a production date because Ford will be pulling parts out of the supply chain to build orders based on allocation which would be needed for existing order builds.
That is exactly what will happen & what has been happening this entire time.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

One Wildtrak (the '23) has Lux the other just High pkg. The Wildtrak with LUX is the exact build as mine with the color the only exception (It does have stuff like floor liners and cargo liner that I did not have on mine). The Badlands has High as well.

The issue I had was they would not consider letting me take any one of those for MSRP. I know they are not obligated...but dang what happened to companies wanting to make customers happy?
This makes no sense at all. A good dealer like Granger wouldn’t let this happen.

SCSCOTT

Wildtrak
First Name
SCOTT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, EXPLORER
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Please enlighten me. I placed my Wildtrac order back in 21'. I ordered a loaded vehicle as it will be my last new Ford. With the recent news I dropped the Lux, Towing, Modular bumper from the build. Is this recent post telling me I have no chance of being scheduled? My dealer is clueless. I'm losing faith!
I was in the same boat but I ADDED lux pkg after the letter to change, I figured if it's built good for me , if not I'll change it March 7th. To my surprise 2 weeks later in had a build date for Wildtrak, Lux pkg. 2 door ... not for sale btw

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I will agree with the fact that the idea of allocations was brought to light afterwards, at least to the public. Dealerships were aware that there would be an allocation, we were just unaware of how they were going to figure it. Every vehicle a dealership receives is based on allocation. Thinking, that Ford would change what they do for every other vehicle ordering, on a new model launch is crazy. Ford no doubt over promised but they (FORD)are still delivering Broncos. They will continue to do so. Launching this in the height of a global pandemic certainly did not help the situation but here we are.

I do not want to get into an argument with you, as your pissed, and I get it. Nothing I can say will change that. All I will say is good luck and hopefully you get your Bronco the way you want it soon.
I will continue to provide any and all information I can to help everyone as much as I can.
In 2020 Ford was making a lot of noise about having too much stock sitting on dealer lots and wanting to go to a build to order model. The wording in the original Bronco FAQ reflected that and was totally believable. The MY21 allocations were a step in that direction. Then MY22 came around and @Ford Motor Company stopped caring about early reservation holders.
Sponsored