Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You guys can buy 100 shares of F and get x plan completely legit after 6 months. That's easily enough time if delivery is nearly a year away.
Sponsored

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

But they say you need the xplan pin at order time - in Dec.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
But they say you need the xplan pin at order time - in Dec.
I'm not sure you do. I asked NayNay that exact question, and her response was:

"If you want to lock everything down then yes. Each dealer will be different. Unfortunately a dealer can say whatever they want to, and individuals will blindly trust them. It is your job as a consumer to protect yourself, which does mean having things in writing regardless of what you are told or hear. A pin can be generated and is good for 1 year. You can also cancel it and generate a new one if need be. Remember that nothing forces you to buy. You can back out anytime."

ndumlao72

Base
First Name
Nestor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma & 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just got confirmation from MCA of application I sent via email, did it this way vs regular mail delivery since their website was down

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

As of this minute you can still only generate a X-Plan PIN from MCA for the Bronco Sport, The Bronco will probable be available when B&P is up.
Technically you can generate x-plan pin for ANY Ford vehicle that is eligible. Just did one for my kid and an Escape he bought.

But I know what you were saying, because the B&P isn't up for Bronco yet.

Edit: Just to clarify, I did NOT need to select a vehicle when I generated my pin.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just found out today my job is on the X-plan list, I wouldn’t have known this even existed if I hadn’t joined here the other day. I almost tried to sign up for the Mustang club and emailed granger ford here who mentioned I had an account through my corporation. That’s a win!

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do you have to have your X Plan Pin when the order is placed in Nov. or at the time of buying/Pickup?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have to have your X Plan Pin when the order is placed in Nov. or at the time of buying/Pickup?
Im going to go out on a limb and some people can correct me if I’m wrong. But you need the pin at order because you’re negotiating price.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Im going to go out on a limb and some people can correct me if I’m wrong. But you need the pin at order because you’re negotiating price.
You can tell them x-plan at ordering, but pin isn't needed until you receive the Bronco and finish signing papers I believe.

Edit: case in point. Just hooked my kid up with a pin 2 days ago
At dealership Saturday just told them I had x-plan. Then pin was required day we picked up the car (Monday) 1st time I ever used x-plan

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can tell them x-plan at ordering, but pin isn't needed until you receive the Bronco and finish signing papers I believe.

Edit: case in point. Just hooked my kid up with a pin 2 days ago
At dealership Saturday just told them I had x-plan. Then pin was required day we picked up the car (Monday) 1st time I ever used x-plan
Thanks for the correction!

Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1595514609527.png

This has been discussed well over a dozen times. Keep mentioning it and the MCA is going to catch on and change their membership policy to require a Mustang VIN to be a member.
MCA should require proof of Mustang ownership. Sorry, but if you don't own a Mustang you shouldn't be allowed to join MCA. I have a 2012 Mustang GT Premium, and I'm a Member of MCA.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

MCA should require proof of Mustang ownership. Sorry, but if you don't own a Mustang you shouldn't be allowed to join MCA. I have a 2012 Mustang GT Premium, and I'm a Member of MCA.
I own a Mustang as well (sorry 2012 V6 ?) but a month ago just signed up at MCA. And sadly, their forums seemed kinda dead to me. Maybe I was looking in wrong place but few threads and most hadn't been talked in for months. So I kinda thought MCA could use the extra cash flow.

And until BCA starts accepting sign ups most people are limited.

Don't forget, with x-plan, the dealer is still basically getting invoice . And they also get a kick back for accepting x-plan. They aren't losing out.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I just signed up for the MCA to get the X-Plan. Just wondering who else paid the $25 just to get the secret squirrel handshake?

It did get me thinking... Bronco6g seems like a pretty strong presents in the Bronco world... why are we not a Ford Partner? Maybe too much red tape.

FYI, for those that are thinking about joining, it looks like you go on to their site, pick their lowest membership (Associate for 1 year), pay your $25 via Paypal.. and then in about 3 weeks, you will get your official membership card in the mail.. at which point you can go to https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/login.do and use the MCA partner code to log in and get your X Plan Pin.
MCA is the code?

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

MCA is the code?
No. Being a member of MCA gets you the code. You basically go to Fordpartners.com if I remember the address correctly. You put in MCA's code to tell Ford where it's coming from. Then give them your info and it generates a unique code you give to the dealer.

Edit: yeah that link in the post you quoted.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No. Being a member of MCA gets you the code. You basically go to Fordpartners.com if I remember the address correctly. You put in MCA's code to tell Ford where it's coming from. Then give them your info and it generates a unique code you give to the dealer.

Edit: yeah that link in the post you quoted.
ah, okay. i went to the mustang club website and they’re currently not accepting members due to an upgrade...? i guess i have plenty of time tho
Sponsored