Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LOL

44DD1A99-D5C0-4A3E-9790-75703E7247CB.jpeg

1) Where does it say ownership required?
2) It’s Mustang CLUB {not Mustang OWNERS} of America
3) LOL, one more time.

JK
Why do you want a Bronco anyway? Aren't you happy with your FCA products? Problem with your Gladiator Rubicon?
Sponsored

rjkmoto

Black Diamond
First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why do you want a Bronco anyway? Aren't you happy with your FCA products? Problem with your Gladiator Rubicon?
LOL I plan on having both the JTR and a Bronco.

JK

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
LOL

44DD1A99-D5C0-4A3E-9790-75703E7247CB.jpeg

1) Where does it say ownership required?
2) It’s Mustang CLUB {not Mustang OWNERS} of America
3) LOL, one more time.

JK
Pretty sure you know what he's talking about.

mystycs

Badlands
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pre-Ordered Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When you apply, do they email you or send something in the mail for the $25 plan?

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

OK fellas... I think we all get the point here. Live and let live ?
When you apply, do they email you or send something in the mail for the $25 plan?
They will mail you out your membership card. But I have heard people say they could use their membership # (either from email or from logging on) to generate a pin before getting the card.

The card though does act as proof you belong to the 'club'.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's fine if you have an interest in something and enjoy posting with other like minded people on a forum, key word forum. Not a club. Unfortunately MCA doesn't require proof of Mustang ownership, so power to the wannabes who just want a discount. I can't fault you, but I don't think its right. Just my opinion.
I get a discount through my company haha so I don’t need the Mustang club but I would have gladly paid $25 for a discount.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I get a discount through my company haha so I don’t need the Mustang club but I would have gladly paid $25 for a discount.
Good for you. That's what the Ford A - X plan pricing is for. Employees, Retirees, Suppliers, Corporate Partners, etc. Not advantageous moochers who have no connection or affiliation with Ford Motor Company. Some of these people probably don't even own a Ford? Let alone a Mustang, and may not have any connection or affiliation with Ford Motor Company? This pisses me off, because I bleed Blue Oval, Blue! The only other vehicles I've owned that weren't Ford's was an 83 Toyota SR5 4WD pickup and a 97 BMW (Big Money Waste) Hahaha! M3. Ford granted MCA the ability to allow it's members access to X Plan pricing because of it's affiliation with Ford, and MCA's loyal Ford customer membership. I'm concerned that Ford may reevaluate MCA members access to X Plan if it's abused? It's just not right that anyone can generate an X Plan PIN by paying $25.00 without owning a Mustang or having any connection or affiliation with FoMoCo. Nuff said!

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good for you. That's what the Ford A - X plan pricing is for. Employees, Retirees, Suppliers, Corporate Partners, etc. Not advantageous moochers who have no connection or affiliation with Ford Motor Company. Some of these people probably don't even own a Ford? Let alone a Mustang, and may not have any connection or affiliation with Ford Motor Company? This pisses me off, because I bleed Blue Oval, Blue! The only other vehicles I've owned that weren't Ford's was an 83 Toyota SR5 4WD pickup and a 97 BMW (Big Money Waste) Hahaha! M3. Ford granted MCA the ability to allow it's members access to X Plan pricing because of it's affiliation with Ford, and MCA's loyal Ford customer membership. I'm concerned that Ford may reevaluate MCA members access to X Plan if it's abused? It's just not right that anyone can generate an X Plan PIN by paying $25.00 without owning a Mustang or having any connection or affiliation with FoMoCo. Nuff said!
Well, I have a 72 Bronco that I've kept going to 265,000 miles. I daily drive a 2002 Supercrew and I had a 1994 Ranger I drove until the wheels fell off. Never owned a mustang, but I got my X plan pin just in case the dealers try to screw us over. I see no problem joining a club for a discount. I paid the same $25 as every other member and it shouldn't matter one bit if I have a mustang or not. It isn't required to join and doesn't list it as a requirement. The whole point of Ford offering a corporate sponsorship to the club is so that members have a little incentive to pay the membership fee to keep it going. It's an easy way for Ford to support an enthusiast club without actually writing them a check.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I joined MCA in 2014 to get an X Plan PIN.....to buy a Mustang. You're helping a club that's about preserving Mustangs and you're saving yourself money in the process. What's the big deal?

Ddtcm81

Big Bend
First Name
Tc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So I just signed up for the MCA to get the X-Plan. Just wondering who else paid the $25 just to get the secret squirrel handshake?

It did get me thinking... Bronco6g seems like a pretty strong presents in the Bronco world... why are we not a Ford Partner? Maybe too much red tape.

FYI, for those that are thinking about joining, it looks like you go on to their site, pick their lowest membership (Associate for 1 year), pay your $25 via Paypal.. and then in about 3 weeks, you will get your official membership card in the mail.. at which point you can go to https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/login.do and use the MCA partner code to log in and get your X Plan Pin.
Did you get your membership card in the mail yet? I paid for min over a month ago.

Sponsored

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've had a driveway and garage full of Fords since 1986. No guilt here trying to save a few bucks by joining MCA on another new Ford.

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a relative that works at Ford, so I may be able to get an A plan Pin.
Backup is I own at least 100 shares of Ford Stock, so I can go that route for an X plan Pin.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Someone is going to blow their top when they find out I don't have a Mustang and don't live in America.
That does it... Who do I gotta call to get you sent to Siberia?? :mad:

Next thing you know we'll be letting Jeep owners into this forum here... We can't have this... It'll be complete Anarchy!!!

Edit: Of course you can always tell MCA that Bronco Nation isn't open to Canadians and you had to go somewhere ?‍♂

OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wow.. of all the off-topic posts that are on so many threads, arguing why some other site does or does not allow certain things has to take the award... who cares.. they are getting free $ from people that will most likely never bog down their site or partake in any of their stuff or events. And in a year or so, we'll all be gone.

If it makes someone feel more warm and fuzzy.. then join Bronco Nation for $80 per year instead.. oh wait.. most of us don't actually own Bronco's yet... now WTF?
Sponsored