Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
1595514609527.png

This has been discussed well over a dozen times. Keep mentioning it and the MCA is going to catch on and change their membership policy to require a Mustang VIN to be a member.
C-Net and Motortrend both posted articles suggesting it. I think the secret is out lol
Sponsored

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I noticed you have to be a member for 60 days before you can get a x-plan number. I’ll wait two months to get the pin.
I generated mine right after I signed up to see if it would work. And it did.

Aragonite

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Ranger 4x4, 1988 Toyota Pickup 4x4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I generated mine right after I signed up to see if it would work. And it did.
Here is the fine print
  • For membership-based partner companies, you must provide a membership card that indicates a 60-day minimum membership.
I think this means once your vehicle arrives at the dealership and you move to complete the paperwork and provide them with the PIN, your membership card must have a member start date 60 days prior to you driving the vehicle off the lot.

OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here is the fine print
  • For membership-based partner companies, you must provide a membership card that indicates a 60-day minimum membership.
I think this means once your vehicle arrives at the dealership and you move to complete the paperwork and provide them with the PIN, your membership card must have a member start date 60 days prior to you driving the vehicle off the lot.
Ah...i was thinking you needed to card first to even get the number. I'll give it a try.

spiG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 BD/20 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You can get the PIN but like said you need the membership card showing how long you've been a member which for those of us that just signed up we have plenty of time since vehicles won't be in till god knows when. We might even have to re-sign up if some builds due roll into 2022

Sponsored
OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Confirmed.. just got my pin.. good for 1 year so hurry up Ford and build my Bronco!

SlamForce

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST, 2007 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I signed up. Took 5 minutes. $25 to save $250+ is worth it.

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My MCA card came in the mail today; that was super quick! Expires in July next year though. I really hope the Bronco is delivered before I have to renew MCA again.

OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For me it was a bit different. Normally when I buy a new car, I have a rule... I have to walk out of at least 2 dealers before I buy from the 3rd. Basically if they let you leave, they can't go any lower.

So the problem with this is that we are kind of locked into a dealer. So I can't piss them off and walk out (god I love doing that)... so the XPlan allows me to know that even though I'm probably paying too much (if it ain't under invoice, you are paying too much)... but at least I know I can't get bent over, if you know what I mean.

ndegnan1992

Big Bend
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was gonna sign up for this yesterday, glad I waited with the news of a potentially longer wait than originally anticipated. I wouldn’t want to have to renew the membership before taking delivery.

Sponsored
OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was gonna sign up for this yesterday, glad I waited with the news of a potentially longer wait than originally anticipated. I wouldn’t want to have to renew the membership before taking delivery.
Yeah... being that it is only good for a year... knowing my luck, I'll have to renew only to find out the week before they put a stop to it :)

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So with the info out that MCA is offering X-plan I feel like they've seen an increase in memberships.

I don't want to see them pull the pin and stop offering X-plan to new members.

My thought was to join MCA even though it will be a while before I take delivery of a Bronco.

So say I join MCA for 1 year now and my Bronco isn't coming until, say, September 2021. Over a year. So could I join for a year... And in 364 days get a PIN which is good for another year?

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Someone on here smarter than me should create some Bronco club of America...

maybe we can get some perks from Ford- we are a strong group of off road nuts..

jdogi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope the massive influx of PINs generated through such an easy path to it as MCA, doesn't cause Ford to rethink honoring X-Plan on the Bronco. I guess it wouldn't matter to them, but the dealers won't like doing all of their new Broncos on X-Plan rather than MSRP + fees.
My last Ford purchase, my sales guy actually told me to sign up for something just to get an X-plan pin. Still not completely clear on his motivations, but I guess he was trying to get me out of some increased fees. Really not sure. You'd have thought that he could have just given me the lower price. What reason would he have had to make me an x-plan purchase?

Anybody have any good explanations? I was thinking about going to the same guy again.
Sponsored