Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did you get your membership card in the mail yet? I paid for min over a month ago.
I have not. But I had it sent to my PO box which I only check once a week or so, so I have my fingers crossed. But last weekend = nada!
Sponsored

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have not. But I had it sent to my PO box which I only check once a week or so, so I have my fingers crossed. But last weekend = nada!

I got my card in the mail about a week after signing up. I did sign up on 7/14 though.

Jay20NJ

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Still no card in the mail for me.....been over a month already.

Sponsored

fpGT350

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Viper RT/10; 09 AMG C63; 18 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My member number shows up on website, but have not received card or PIN. Joined on July 16. I have never seen a car website with such little activity. Looks stagnant.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My member number shows up on website, but have not received card or PIN. Joined on July 16. I have never seen a car website with such little activity. Looks stagnant.
Just so you know, you will NOT receive a PIN. You receive your membership card, a couple of stickers and some letter welcoming you (if I remember correctly).

x-plan pin's are generated by each user as need (2 per 12 months/year <-- Little foggy on that, think it's 12 months and not necessarily years like 2019, 2020 and so on).

As someone also noted somewhere above me, you should be able to see your membership # when you log in. Wish I could remember what all I had to do when I generated my PIN over the weekend.. I think I entered in MCA's login # (which was MCA405 or something like that), then filled in a few lines about who was buying the car, and who was eligible for x-plan. As you can see, my memory is foggy as usual. But it really was a simple process. I believe your membership card is needed to 'prove' you are part of a plan. Or maybe it's just a card to have a card.

OK I'm done rambling now.

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just so you know, you will NOT receive a PIN. You receive your membership card, a couple of stickers and some letter welcoming you (if I remember correctly).

x-plan pin's are generated by each user as need (2 per 12 months/year <-- Little foggy on that, think it's 12 months and not necessarily years like 2019, 2020 and so on).

As someone also noted somewhere above me, you should be able to see your membership # when you log in. Wish I could remember what all I had to do when I generated my PIN over the weekend.. I think I entered in MCA's login # (which was MCA405 or something like that), then filled in a few lines about who was buying the car, and who was eligible for x-plan. As you can see, my memory is foggy as usual. But it really was a simple process. I believe your membership card is needed to 'prove' you are part of a plan. Or maybe it's just a card to have a card.

Your membership card is required to prove membership of at least 2 months which is a requirement to use X-Plan.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your not "foggy". Your memory is spot on. Good explanation!

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Your membership card is required to prove membership of at least 2 months which is a requirement to use X-Plan.
Whoop's... someone forgot to tell the dealer I just used it at. I've been a member for just over a month. And I just used it for my kid this past weekend. I even asked them if they wanted to see the card and they said no. So ya got me on that one.
Sponsored