First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Keep in mind that your Xplan pin is only good for one year and is not needed until delivery. You may not want to activate your pin to soon and risk it expiring before your Bronco is delivered.
And I think, reminder... think, that your MCA membership needs to be current at time of purchase also in order to use xplan that comes with it.
Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1595514609527.png

This has been discussed well over a dozen times. Keep mentioning it and the MCA is going to catch on and change their membership policy to require a Mustang VIN to be a member.
I'm guessing MCA likes all of the extra cash they are getting and won't cut off the pipeline unless they are told they have to.

Casual Pork

Black Diamond
First Name
Cardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4D Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Keep in mind that your Xplan pin is only good for one year and is not needed until delivery. You may not want to activate your pin to soon and risk it expiring before your Bronco is delivered.
Can the pin be renewed after one year?

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can the pin be renewed after one year?
As long as you remain a member of MCA, you should be able to generate a new one after 12 months.

Keep in mind, you get (2) pins per 12 months.

Ford Bronco Just signed up for Mustang Club of America for X-Plan pin 1598889702751

Ford x-plan

Sponsored

Nu2Fordz

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, BMW M6, GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Looks like MCA is caught up on sending membership cards. I sent in my form right before the site came back up (Aug 22nd) and I received my membership card in the mail today :)

t_liz92

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hmm I signed up on 7/15 and still haven’t received anything. I’ll give it another week or two but if people who signed up over a month later are getting their cards, something seems fishy.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got card today too. Applied 8.15.

SoccerDude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Received my card today, I sent the registration via mail 2-3 weeks ago. How about the username/password for the site though, no mention anywhere on the letter, any ideas?

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I just signed up for the MCA to get the X-Plan. Just wondering who else paid the $25 just to get the secret squirrel handshake?

It did get me thinking... Bronco6g seems like a pretty strong presents in the Bronco world... why are we not a Ford Partner? Maybe too much red tape.

FYI, for those that are thinking about joining, it looks like you go on to their site, pick their lowest membership (Associate for 1 year), pay your $25 via Paypal.. and then in about 3 weeks, you will get your official membership card in the mail.. at which point you can go to https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/login.do and use the MCA partner code to log in and get your X Plan Pin.
Got my membership card today! Give me that X-Plan baby!

Sponsored

Slotshot

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Favorite car ever.
Thanks! Put a lot of hours into it. Tore everything out and replaced with all restomod high performance components. It went from a 100 hp 6 banger to an almost 400 hp 306 hot rod with a modern automatic transmission and fuel injection.

Gift for the wife, strategically given prior to then buying MY dream car...a 67 RS/SS Camaro that is going to end up with way more HP than is probably a good idea for my own good... ?

Nu2Fordz

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, BMW M6, GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Received my card today, I sent the registration via mail 2-3 weeks ago. How about the username/password for the site though, no mention anywhere on the letter, any ideas?
There could be an easier way. On the login page I used the same e:mail address when I applied and requested a change of password (first time logging in, so I didn't have a password). It sent me a link to my e:mail and I created the password. It worked, I am X Plan ready!

comfour

Big Bend
First Name
cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I get my membership card today, I had mailed mine in a couple weeks ago, since I wasn't sure what would happen i bought 105 shares 3 weeks ago so if one fails i have the other

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got mine yesterday. Joined 7/27.