Sponsored

Labelle (Florida) Ford is demanding a $32,000 markup to my 2 door base - With Sasquatch - UPDATE - Will Not Negotiate.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
IMO, negotiating validates that their position is reasonable, which it isn't.

MSRP or fuck you...those are the options.
Yeah what I mean is, negotiate away the ADM. No way I would pay ADM in this situation. In the end I'd walk away for spite, like George Costanza, lol.

But this situation might require some finessing by the OP with the dealer. I'm with some other forum members, advocating speaking with humans at the dealership, try to work things out before going into flame thrower mode.

OP should save the FU until after all attempts negotiating with humans and in person, have failed to resolve the situation.

Also some enterprising person, please start a business offering a service, as a proxy car buyer, or buyer chaperone ... to prevent buyers from leaving dealerships after ordering, without first having unambiguously documented an agreed selling price for when the order is picked up!
Sponsored

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Impressive they gave you 1st right of refusal to a reach around 😂
A reach around is a courtesy. These guys didn’t even spit on it before they jammed it in.

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company can you help with this? Help this poor guy out, this is happening way to much.

Samsquantch

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
After waiting 18 months after my $100 deposit in July of 2020, I am expecting my 2 door base with auto and Sasquatch to arrive at my dealer any day now. And as I always feared, the management at Labelle Ford, who kept putting me off to sign an actual deal sheet, wants to charge a premium. However, I never thought they would ask for an 80% premium! ($30k and a $37.5K MSRP). These cowards didn't even contact me, I had to find it on their website! By the way, they used a stock photo of a non-Sasquatch 2 door! Talk about incompetent!

Has anyone on this Blog ordered from them? Besides contacting Ford cooperate (who told me they were "escalating my case"). Does anyone have any other advice? Buy the way, if I really was so desperate to buy a 2 door base Bronco there are plenty online for substantially lower. prices.

FYI- I CALLED THE DEALER AND THE GENERAL MANAGER CONFIRMED THE $30k PREMIUM. I HAVE AN EMAIL FROM THE GENERAL MANAGER STATING THAT I CAN BUY IT FOR $30k ABOVE MSRP.

Bronco Labelle Ford.JPG
OP, Do we have your permission to virtually skullfuck this place by way of google/yelp?

Sponsored

Aerie79

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I called the dealer already. The general manager said that all 2 door Broncos are "marked up $30K". They offered my right of first refusal for +$30,000. I have an email that states that.
Has the vehicle arrived yet?

jdawg

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Atlas/65Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Gawd dam I hate hearing about this. Do not let this go un attended to @Ford Motor Company. When waiting over 500 days... This can't be the way. It would be one thing IF the customer refuses, then the dealer can do as they wish. Only till then.

Sponsored

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wasn’t LaBelle responsible for one of the first big ADM discussions on here a couple months ago?

OMR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
330xi Wagon, '91 E30 318is
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1* reviews already coming in, good luck to OP, horrible dealership practice.

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs