Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Demand is only through the roof for those in the know. Most of the general public at large more than likely thinks the bronco sport is in fact thee bronco, and that is mainly due to it's marketing efforts and tv ads. They are going to have to do the same thing for the bronco at some point to keep sales figures high. I mean Jeep sold 200,000 wranglers last year and are as much of a staple in peoples' minds as you can get, yet I still see many jeep commercials for the wrangler. I'm just curious as to how they will try to market the Bronco considering they showed the sport going all off road capable.
While that make perfect sense, there's a big difference between Jeep and Ford. Ford and MAP can't seem to get their collective chit together to build anywhere near 200K unit per year. Plus, at the rate the Bronco is being built if someone orders today they probably won't see it until 2025. As it stands now you very seldom see a commercial for the Jeep Wrangler, and I bet Ford will be the same way with the Bronco for quite a while. I'm guessing we'll see some Bronco commercials around the time the crooked dealers can't get a stupid high ADM on their dealer stock. :)
Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bronco has been featured in a few different ads, though not "BRONCO" ads.

As you point out, no need for it with no inventory.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford would probably fuck up the ads with the wrong information anyways.

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
From the November Sales Press Release (sales year to date):

F-series: 663,508
Explorer: 199,156
Escape: 134,711
Bronco Sport: 101,891

Everything else is under 100,000 units. I haven't found the updated manufacturing numbers yet.

Honestly I'm shocked at how well the Escape is still selling. Ford hit that thing with the ugly stick on the last refresh.
Right? My mother wants to buy an Escape. I’m trying to talk her into a Maverick or Bronco Sport instead.
Sponsored