Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I could totally see a Bronco commercial with a white hard top and Nintendo gray interior while only being able to order a black soft top and dark interior. But that's false advertisement. They wouldn't do that!

Oh wait...

But for real, all of Ford's budget for the Bronco probably went into MIC 2.0 and other QC issues.

And hammocks. And flags.
Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've noticed that there are virtually no commercials yet on TV or Social Media for the full size Bronco because the advertising department knows that there won't be any inventory for potential buyers. When do you think we will begin to see some sort of commercial spots or advertisements to the general public about this vehicle? Superbowl? next summer?
The bronco sells its self they don’t got to waste a dime in advertising from all the preorders they got

Laminar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Which is not necessarily bad for Ford… I think I read the sport is their best selling vehicle now
The Sport's best month in 2021 was 14,947 units in May and was 9,200 in October.

The Escape was as high as 20k in May and was 13,500 in October.

The Ranger sold over 14k units in May and was 7200 in October.

The F-series sold 84,000 units last March and did 68k on October.

iwantabasebronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gmc
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The Sport's best month in 2021 was 14,947 units in May and was 9,200 in October.

The Escape was as high as 20k in May and was 13,500 in October.

The Ranger sold over 14k units in May and was 7200 in October.

The F-series sold 84,000 units last March and did 68k on October.
Then I'm definitely wrong. Not sure why I remember that fact then? Could it be that it's becoming more popular than / will cannabalize the escape? Either way it doesn't hurt that people associate the sport with being a very capable rig

Reactions: Jrl

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've noticed that there are virtually no commercials yet on TV or Social Media for the full size Bronco because the advertising department knows that there won't be any inventory for potential buyers. When do you think we will begin to see some sort of commercial spots or advertisements to the general public about this vehicle? Superbowl? next summer?
Well... the Bronco is an odd ball in that you really should be advertising it a lot and everywhere but it has gotten so much media coverage at this point that you don't need to spend money on advertising the Bronco... It is sold out for the next 18 months. Source: work in advertising, have run large campaigns and experiences around product launches. Also, creating experiences for actual customers via off rodeo and other events is advertising and id argue they are doing an amazing job at marketing the vehicle. Just not building and delivering it.

Sponsored

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally saw a Bronco in a commercial (for a full 1 second) on Fox football Miami/NY Sunday 1 pm game, 12/5, and watch plenty of football on Monday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Ford Bronco Lack of Commercials for Full Size Bronco a telling sign 9772558C-4119-4CE7-9105-A6C5FA5AE6D6

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have not seen amy Ford Bronco ads, but there is an ad ,I believe for a car battery company ,that uses a full size Bronco as the featured vehicle.

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh I get it 💯, just spotted a commercial unicorn 🥳 They’re more rare than the actual…still have only seen 2 on the streets.

Sponsored

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why advertise, everyone that wants one knows how to get one.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Which is not necessarily bad for Ford… I think I read the sport is their best selling vehicle now
From the November Sales Press Release (sales year to date):

F-series: 663,508
Explorer: 199,156
Escape: 134,711
Bronco Sport: 101,891

Everything else is under 100,000 units. I haven't found the updated manufacturing numbers yet.

Honestly I'm shocked at how well the Escape is still selling. Ford hit that thing with the ugly stick on the last refresh.

Last edited:

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

they can't even keep up with the people "in the know" no need to advertise until they can get close to being caught up. Up till then Broncos in the wild will be advertising enough. Personally I'm good with no advertising since I'm still in the No VIN gang until further notice on my day 3 res lol.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was watching Sunday sports while out for brunch a couple of weeks ago and there was a full-size Bronco ad running every break. I thought the opposite of the OP - why is Ford advertising so heavily for a vehicle which is pre-booked for the next 2 years?
Based on the comments in this thread so far, I’m beginning to wonder if it was Canadian networks that were running the Bronco ads every break the Sunday morning I was watching them in the pub over brunch. I can’t remember what was playing on that channel, but it may have been Canadian soccer as we had a world cup qualifying match that day…

Anyway, I don’t watch commercial TV so maybe I got lucky that morning and caught an ad blitz?
Sponsored