First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
raptor, velar, f-type
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don't really understand the top off part. I know jeeps drive super slow, but there is dust everywhere. When I ride the rzr I end up covered in dust. Is this not an issue?
Sponsored

Bodge Garage

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

People like to jump on the band wagon of crapy Land Rovers. Most don't have first had experience just hearsay. EVERY manufacturer has built a few turds. The difference is rover is a very low volume brand so it is easier to hear about issues. Google lemon Ford Raptor, lemon Mercedes, lemon Toyota etc and you will find pages a pissed off owners. Guys like TFL make money buy posting videos so it makes sense that they want to ham it up and pile on to up their views.

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m here to gather information for the Bronco I ordered, but I really don’t understand the animosity toward the defender. I’ve owned Discoveries, and 5 different range rovers. Currently have a 2020 Velar SV autobiography. All I can say is that the modern units don’t have reliability problems. Listening to a bunch of guys make accusations about a car they have never owned is like watching CNN for unbiased news.
Velars are beautiful.

jrobVT

Base
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Discovery 5 - Range Rover P38
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ever since land Rover took a page out of the dell handbook and outsourced everything to India their quality control has been crap

2947662E-933D-435D-A955-8FEB6046915B.jpeg
Take it from someone who has a p38 range made in the UK... they’ve always been suspect
Sponsored