Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It’s not the first time Land Rover picked that color.

Ford Bronco Land Rover Defender “Trophy Edition” 46F03DD0-0B2F-4608-8124-3CF0B9042249

OP
OP
JakeC

JakeC

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
michiganbroncos.club
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s not the first time Land Rover picked that color.

Ford Bronco Land Rover Defender “Trophy Edition” 46F03DD0-0B2F-4608-8124-3CF0B9042249
Hope that version came with the “smoker’s package”.. LOL

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
...Reminds me of @TFLtruck 's defender stuck on the trail.
Like the Bronco stuck on the road with the blown engine? Or the Bronco towed with the clutch / transmission issues? Or the Bronco stuck in the shop with various error codes and a check engine light? Or the Bronco's stuck outside of MAP with bad MIC tops? :ROFLMAO:

Granted, I have no room to talk, my Ford needed the engine swapped under warranty, but in any case, to think people went on and on about Land Rover's reliability!

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Like the Bronco stuck on the road with the blown engine? Or the Bronco towed with the clutch / transmission issues? Or the Bronco stuck in the shop with various error codes and a check engine light? Or the Bronco's stuck outside of MAP with bad MIC tops? :ROFLMAO:

Granted, I have no room to talk, my Ford needed the engine swapped under warranty, but in any case, to think people went on and on about Land Rover's reliability!
Have you gotten your Defender yet?

Sponsored

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have you gotten your Defender yet?
Ordered in June, built about two weeks ago, and should be here late next month. Imagine getting an ordered vehicle so quickly, even when it has to cross the ocean, and in the middle of a chip shortage! 😁

Bronco reservation from morning-after will stay a 99 in case I want to come back, but that won't be decided by some click-bait shenanigans from TFL. I was never going to rock crawl my Bronco, so I should still be fine as-delivered. I AM sort of eying some aftermarket 18's for the Defender so I can install some meatier KO2s...

As for this version, it looks nice, but I'm not spending $90k on a vehicle.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reminds me of a Bronco Sport

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've always been a LR Series and Defender fan...not so much with the new Defender. Not really sure it is still in the same class it used to be.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered in June, built about two weeks ago, and should be here late next month. Imagine getting an ordered vehicle so quickly, even when it has to cross the ocean, and in the middle of a chip shortage! 😁

Bronco reservation from morning-after will stay a 99 in case I want to come back, but that won't be decided by some click-bait shenanigans from TFL. I was never going to rock crawl my Bronco, so I should still be fine as-delivered. I AM sort of eying some aftermarket 18's for the Defender so I can install some meatier KO2s...

Don't take that thing on any rough gravel roads....that TFL video should be required viewing for new owners....

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Wow that’s fast 💨 what color and options? I want to flip the bronco and get the defender toOoOo!!!
Sponsored