William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 RAM Sport Quad Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Base Sasquatch was the only "good deal" as far as I was concerned... straight kick in the dick.

Cancelled my reservation and bought a Ram 1500 Sport.

Maybe by 2024 they'll have their shit together.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Keep lower that reservation list Mike. Anyone who wasn't planning on dropping 50k+ would be better off moving on.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Keep lower that reservation list Mike. Anyone who wasn't planning on dropping 50k+ would be better off moving on.
It's tough seeing those prices rise. I'm still in it though for base 2-door 2.3L manual at around 30k. I don't think the specs/price on B&P changed at all for that?

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey, some of us were never planning on spending even close to $50k. For me it’s still looking like I can get my 2 door basequatch for under $40, so I’m content.

It's tough seeing those prices rise. I'm still in it though for base 2-door 2.3L manual at around 30k. I don't think the specs/price on B&P changed at all for that?
Nope, not if you aren't getting any options. Aside from the auto and the sasquatch the options only changed around a little bit.

Sponsored

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If the price of the SAS package for the 2.3 MT really does go up to $7400 then I too am all on for a Base 2 dr MT for <30K

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, this isn’t actually as much of a price increase as people think. $4,995 was the old Sasquatch, $795 is the full time 4wd transfer case (which was previously tacked on with Sasquatch too), leaving $1,595, which is the price of upgrading to auto.

All in all, the only price increase for a basequatch is $1595 since they are no longer leaving the auto transmission as free.
Right. If they can update and change whatever they want on the fly, then they need to get the BaseManSquatch pricing in there with the manual trans for every model. Ford is half assing this thing. We know they're in there monkeying around so instead of 1/2 assing it, update the damn site. They better take $1595 off for the manual or they'll really be the monkey f'n the football in this one.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Funny they feel the need to address this day of, but the fact prices weren't calculating correctly to begin with they didn't address directly for what, almost 2 months now?? Ffs ford, wth. Plus there were a number of misleading answers about the auto being included if not outright lies... it's just frustrating

Cptjockitch

Wildtrak
First Name
william
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
remember when everyone thought the bronco was a better deal than the Jeep? Before this price increase I thought it was overpriced. I could get a Chevy Colorado Zr2 with the bison package for about $5000 less than the Bronco. I can get a Toyota Rrunner trd pro with better color options for almost $10000 less than a fully loaded Bronco. The Bronco is now in the Ford raptor price category. I’ve seen used 2019 raptors with 10000 miles in the $60000 range. Have I mentioned I hate the Bronco color options? With rumors of a warlock or raptor trim in 2022 I just don’t feel like spending $60000 for a bronco if it’s going to be obsolete by next year. Remember the 2010 mustang and the 2011 mustang gt issue? How many 2010 mustang owners felt good about the 2011 mustang getting 100 more hp in the v6 and v8? There are more reasons than ever to not get this bronco. I haven’t even mentioned the Ford F-150 tremor package witch is rumored to cost only $5000 and can make an f150 with the tremor package less than $50000. Maybe the bronco is the best off-road option but it isn’t the only off-road option. Ford better be careful.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Funny they feel the need to address this day of, but the fact prices weren't calculating correctly to begin with they didn't address directly for what, almost 2 months now?? Ffs ford, wth. Plus there were a number of misleading answers about the auto being included if not outright lies... it's just frustrating
I have a hunch that some people in Ford keep making decisions, and then the new CEO decides to override those decisions, consistency be damned.

edit: For anyone who hasn’t had experience with corporate management on big programs, this isn’t all that unusual in many industries. Someone promises the customer x, y, & z for a price, their boss finds out about this down the road and doesn’t like it for whatever reason, and says it needs to change. It’s not great by any means, but it is the product of humans working together, last I checked no one is infallible, and changes happen.

Last edited:

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Holy shit some if y’all need to grow up. Ever heard the term “don’t shoot the messenger”? Acting like Mike personally increased the cost of your Bronco. At least he is communicating and answering questions.

Sometimes I swear this community is it’s own worst enemy.

92EddieBauer

Black Diamond
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas & Titan XD Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As a day 2 reservation holder I'll let it ride out until I get a call from my dealer. I'm not impressed with how much ford has dropped the ball and continue to run a hurry up offense & keep jumping off sides. I think I'll be waiting 2 years and getting a used one.
Sponsored