RandyStewart

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This news concerned me so I emailed my dealer this morning. The response I got was very encouraging so hopefully your dealers will do the same. "We are committed to sticking to MSRP or below and will not be marking up"
Sponsored

jbe89

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah, that's not right. I'm screwed, as all i've gotten from my dealer is a computer generated email. They can't even be bothered to return my call.
Same

OP
OP
Haulin455

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
YOU CAN STILL CHANGE WHEN YOU FINALIZE YOUR ORDER IN NOVEMBER/DECEMBER
Has this been confirmed or is this based on the Mach-E process? Ford is already deviating from the Mach-E process with this change if you compare the FAQs between the two.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Crap, do I keep my dealer or cancel? I feel like if enough people cancel they will change their mind... anyone want to give it a shot?

Sponsored

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You guys are freaking out without actually reading the source material. It says you can change dealers when you place your order. It's there in black and white!!!

"2. Sharing of Reservation Information.

You will be required to select a dealer at the time of Reservation. Your information including name, address, e-mail address and vehicle configuration will be shared with the dealer you select. Your credit card information will not be shared. You will be asked to reconfirm this dealer at time of order or select a different dealer."

https://www.ford.com/help/terms/bronco-and-bronco-sport-reservation/

david

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I haven’t been able to receive any response from any of my Charlotte, NC dealers that I reached out to via website, email, text.

I’d like to get a response on if they offer xplan or plan to mark up beyond msrp and to be put on waiting list for FE if they get an allocation, but none of them will respond. Even the dealer I put in the reservation with hasn’t responded.

Wasn’t there a link to a list of dealers and pricing / xplan availability? I wonder if any Charlotte, NC ones are on there.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has this been confirmed or is this based on the Mach-E process? Ford is already deviating from the Mach-E process with this change if you compare the FAQs between the two.
ill have to find more sources. But I know a few people have been told that by the help line. Once reservations close and complete orders will be finilized you will be able to change dealers.

also unless you put in a reservation within the first 48 hours (Monday/ Tuesday/ Wednesday) your not going to fall that far down the list by canceling

Parky80

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You guys are freaking out without actually reading the source material. It says you can change dealers when you place your order. It's there in black and white!!!

You will be required to select a dealer at the time of Reservation. Your information including name, address, e-mail address and vehicle configuration will be shared with the dealer you select. Your credit card information will not be shared. You will be asked to reconfirm this dealer at time of order or select a different dealer."

That's for the Bronco Sport isnt it?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's for the Bronco Sport isnt it?
“bronco AND bronco sport”

also you can change NOW with the sport because they are ordering Sport now. You can’t officially order your Bronco until November/ December (TBD)

OP
OP
Haulin455

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

From the link in the original post:

Will you share my reservation information with my dealer?

Your reservation information will be shared with the dealer you select at the time of reservation. Please see our privacy policy at ford.com/help/privacy for additional information.

This question is answered differently in the Bronco specific Online Reservation FAQ. :unsure:

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wouldn't go cancelling reservations just yet. We may still be able to switch dealers at order time. If not, then this will certainly be a very bad first experience buying a Ford for me. Makes you wonder if the Tesla approach of not having dealers will prove to be the better business model.

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't buy the 'we can still change at order' time.... what has Ford done since this started to show they are on our side? Website fiasco, Ford Marketing contradicting their FAQ, then a dribble of hope, then screwing FE holders with the 7,000 fiasco, interior fiasco, and now an updated FAQ that goes 180 degrees in the wrong direction.

I, for one, do not trust anything that is on the optimistic side. By now, they have heard PLENTY of chatter on this subject. Why update the FAQ in such a negative and narrow narrative? Why not add the part about still being able to change at order time. Why not send a nice communication to all the reservation holders with some solid information?

Time and Time again dealers always end up winning. Looks at all the shady stuff they do, we report it to corporate and nothing ever happens.

I so want to live in a naive world where the fan bois and the people with passion win... but $$$$ and corporate/dealer greed always win out.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

when you put the order in the system, it uses a dealer code, but whats interesting is what dealer is going to help you put in an order for your target dealer if the reservation is tied to the dealer your placing the order...
Sponsored