Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've got some large landscaping boulders in my front yard.....I'd like to know that I could drive over them if I ever needed to

Will definitely look to find new places for recreation that this rig will allow for though instead of just renting for trail riding
Sponsored

Last edited:

Section8

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not looking to spend more than 38k on the Bronco.

Daily driver. Weekend trail trips for hiking/camping with the dog. Once a year deeper trail trips and once every two years month long excursions to places like Wyoming. Not offroading for the sake of it, but just to get to some cool spots.

My Element is usually muddy, inside and out, but I have only had to turn back twice in four years (has real-time 4WD, but its just a cross-over). Once for not having enough clearance and once for not having enough traction/power.

I fully admit my current car does 95% of what I want to do, but I also probably do more offroading than most.

Zoomer6

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I guess this is my mid-life crisis vehicle. Just looking for a vehicle that I can take off the doors and the top and cruise around town in. I wouldn’t call it a daily driver, because it won’t be coming out of the garage more than a couple times a week. Realistically if it ever sees off road it will be unintentional. Outer Banks for me. I would like a more aggressive looking set of tires than what is offered though.

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wildtrak 4dr, daily driver & road trips. It will 100% be seeing some speedy desert action. Many trails along the way. It's going to be my home away from home... on 35s.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Too be honest my tacoma will get me to any trailhead, any back country camping spot, hell it carries my mountain bikes hell of a lot easier than probably the Bronc but as a kid who grew up mostly without his father, my fading memories of him picking me up in his 1973 Bronco and. Heading out to the farm to run gravel roads and chase cattle will always be some of my fondest memories. So for me it’s more nostalgia than hardcore off road use, it’s about holding onto that young kid and the excitement of hanging with the old man one last time...
It’s Bronco or bust for me
Good post!
I dig it.

Sponsored

TXRancher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands 2 door, manual transmission that will be a daily driver but that includes driving dirt tracks on the ranch on a weekly if not daily basis. Currently when it rains, there are several places on the ranch I cannot access in my RWD F-150 but I could in the Bronco.

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Base 2dr + rack + bumper

Daily Driver
20-25 Snowboard days per year (10-12 of which will be while it is whiteout)
12-15 Days towing 2900lb boat to the lake
1-2 Camping trips/year
1-2 Beach trips/year
52 Caramel Machiattos

BecauseMotor

Wildtrak
First Name
Springer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Ducati Panigale 959, Triumph T100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm buying because this is the only vehicle I think can survive Brooklyn's amazing roads.
Also for weekend camping trips.
Also will use to pull my Ducati to/from the track.
Built in trail maps would be nice to try out a couple times a year as well.

Leaning towards a 4-door WildTrak (as of 4:51pm today lol) for all the creature comforts of a modern day vehicle. Plus it looks the coolest.

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

IF we start going back to the office THEN 20 miles a day on city streets and highways BUT now I can go over the potholes vs around them :p
Yup, I’m getting 4 weeks to the gallon at this point. I barely drive anymore, so I definitely need a new expensive vehicle

Sponsored

NoName57

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach1, Subaru Outback, Victory Octane
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm getting a 4-door Badlands. Daily driver and for camping, some trails and some rock crawling and overlanding, nothing too crazy though as long as my two kids are in the rig. I did have a 2012 JK with a 3 inch lift and 33s and gears and that thing literally went everywhere I wanted it to go and did some pretty technical rocky trails in Colorado with it. The scary thing in my jeep was when i was out one time and the jeep slid into a puddle of mud sideways including half of my body. Had to get winched out. Yeah, that was a nice three days cleaning the mud out, washing the carpet and trying to get the seat belt to retract again ?. So yeah, nothing too crazy with the kids and also the reason I want the rubberized flooring.

I will attend some Off Rodeos as well to have some fun and see the other Bronco owners. ?

pat86323

Badlands
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco xlt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like to explore out in the sticks, ive met alot of roads that are real real nasty, i fully intend to go out and tackle the only road that ever bested my 94 bronco the very same day i pick up the 6g.....maybe a couple lighter trails first to get a feel, but guaranteed within the first week. I will use it as intended, to climb over some nasty ass trails to get the hell away from the masses during big game hunting seasons.

KaneNorth

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is probably going to have some pinstripes the first week a get it. Been considering a PPF wrap, I know some people that have got them on their rigs.

Txbeerrealtor

Wildtrak
First Name
Hugh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn, 2017 GLE 350 4M
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Daily Driver Realtor Duty for me. But Houston roads are bad enough to warrant a WildTrak.
Sponsored