Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 F-250 Tremor / '71 Bronco / '20 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have had 2 Raptors in the past, 2010 and 2013. They were both my daily drivers but I attended several Raptor runs and excursions. I drove them there, beat the crap out of them, and drove them home to continue daily driving them. I guarantee there will similar get-togethers with these Broncos and I am looking forward to it. While I am not exactly a hard-core offroader I definitely want to make sure my Bronco is equipped for these types of trips.

smseagren

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My current WildBanks build: *basically a wildtrak, but 1k less
Outer Banks 4dr
High Package
Sasquatch
Modular Top
(plus 300 accessories);)

My intended use:
It'll be my daily
It'll take me to a ton of hiking trailheads (i'm in the mountains a lot)
It'll take me on my roadtrips to the mountains/National Parks
It'll take me to all my landscape photography locations (paved&unpaved)
It'll take me to some Jeep meetups so i can show it off. ??

Thats about it. No rock crawling here(maybe a couple drive-thru curbs). Is it overkill? Probably...but it'll look damn good doing all of it. Thats my honest answer.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Collins73

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will be using as a daily driver. Not intending on any off road use. I've owned 3 Wranglers none of which had seen anything but pavement. I like having 4 wheel drive in the winter and top/doors off during the warmer months. I reserved a BL but I will build and price all models when I see what options are available. I know I'll get the mall crawler calls and other opinions that may differ from my intended use and that's Ok.

Jrod0486

Black Diamond
First Name
Jarrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

2 Door Base + Sasquatch.

I swear I am going to leave the West Texas desert and off road it.....somewhere.......eventually.

Our roads are pretty rough here, does crappy roads count for needed Sasquatch package?
Truth. I drive 30-120 miles one way and back everyday from Andrews, and Jesus these roads....

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I for one intend to use, not beat on this vehicle for trail work & it will get some trail souvenirs along the way. This will not be a daily driver, but added to multiple vehicles in the stable. I look forward to returning to MOAB, and numerous other trails in the Sierras all the while by passing the Rubicon- Too much traffic on that trail & there are much more scenic unpopulated trails in the nearby area with just as much challenge if not more. While my trail choices may be milder than what I use to run, it will be on the trail.
A general rule of thumb to wheeling is having a more capable vehicle makes the trails more enjoyable and is easier on the vehicle and the trail.

But I know what you are saying ;)

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It will be my DD. (Mall Crawling, Drive through and to work) I can drive over the Curbs and medians when no one is watching me, may be only at night as I cannot do all this during day time as I cannot do all itsy bitsy off-roading in my Pilot :LOL:

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I mean - the OP is absolutely right - and I might get all practical and save some money based on realistic use - but the Badlands best reflects my aspired use ....

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m getting 2 door black diamond to conquer the mall and cabellas parking lots and need something rugged and built like a tank those steel front bumpers will come in handy for on coming shoping carts

Brick Vanderhuge

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, Custom Softail, Flatside Shovelhead
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
99% on road, daily driver for me. That's why I'm getting the Big Bend with all the add-on's. Would love to get the Sasquatch but that's overkill to go back and forth to work.

qwertisk

Base
First Name
qwertisk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Most broncos will never get in the wild and ever need 4wd