Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree that all the fussing has gotten a bit old. Who knew that a bunch of men were so emotional and angry.

Maybe grab an Ocean Spray fellas!

I did post a joke on a lighter colored vinyl interior and I'm sure one will come down the line, so I'll live with the black.

However, the realistic thing is that with over 190K "reservations" and only using one factory for production, there was no way Ford could deliver that high level of customization. I'm cool with it, but I guess a lot of guys just wanted to wish upon a star....

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A little proofreading and testing on the Build-and-Price would be nice. The consensus on the "capable bumper" confusion is that it was supposed to say 'Winch-Capable Bumper', but even then -- it's not clear if it's an entirely different bumper, or just the modular bumper and they used the wrong picture. With just a couple dozen clickable items (half of which are required subcomponents of another item, instead of actual OPTIONS) , a major company like Ford should've been able to thoroughly test beforehand, especially since the tool itself is nothing new.

They needed to invite a couple potential customers to try it out and play with it, providing feedback of "I don't understand what you mean by ______" and "this doesn't work with that". Why can't the winch-capable bumper be ordered with the winch? What is the actual reason you can't have 2.7 + sound deadening? Why is Bronco6G so finicky about canceling italics using Ctrl+I?

What is this confusing mess for the Rear Axle section -- the first item is bundled with the third or fourth item. The third item is tied to Advanced 4x4, fourth item is tied to Sasquatch. Since both have "Locking" right in their name, what's the point of the standalone "Locking Rear Differential" option? Fake the appearance of more options?

Sometimes it's just minor things. If the modular bumper automatically comes with the upgraded bash plate, and you cannot order the bash plate on its own, why are they listed as two separate options? It's all or nothing. Presentation-wise, your introduction to Lux package is just "Heated Steering Wheel". It's presented as a standalone option when it's actually bundled with the next 6 items in the list and you don't really get the details until the entire next section when you choose packages.

When I'm making a $50,000 purchase, I want it to be clear what I will be receiving. I don't like surprises.

Last edited:

Deleted member 13817

I agree that all the fussing has gotten a bit old. Who knew that a bunch of men were so emotional and angry.

Maybe grab an Ocean Spray fellas!

I did post a joke on a lighter colored vinyl interior and I'm sure one will come down the line, so I'll live with the black.

However, the realistic thing is that with over 190K "reservations" and only using one factory for production, there was no way Ford could deliver that high level of customization. I'm cool with it, but I guess a lot of guys just wanted to wish upon a star....
I would be totally happy with just the black interior. I have a first edition which I love, I just want a more neutral interior like the Badlands.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am most impacted by the cold shoulder ford is giving us manual transmission enthusiasts. Don't hold it back and restrain it. See how many stick with it. Alot more than the 10% take they claim

Sponsored

Section8

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Base
The top three things that would have me considering holding off on being a first year purchaser and/or shopping around.

1.) Lack of cargo usability options: If the back of my 2-door BD is full of carpet and no available leveling, I will consider waiting/comparing. Oddly the build and price is a complete void on options and info for this.

2.) Lack of soft top option for 2-door: This seems like a very weird omission.

3.) MGVInyl only available in black: Others have hit this. Texas will be one of Bronco's biggest markets and cooked bums are unhappy bums.

WadeWolf76

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Wrangler JK Willy's, 67 Ford Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The sasquatch will still fit into a parking garage...right?
I believe the WT which comes with Sasquatch sits at 75.2 inch tall

I guess it depends on the parking garage.

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here's hoping that as a future base owner we get a few more options to choose from. C'mon Ford I want to give you guys a little more money.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Maybe too late but add upgraded tires and wheels for the Base (maybe the stock tires and wheels from the BB)

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

[ ] Ford Include the LED taillights when purchasing the Halo headlight package with the Big Bend option! Not sure why this is on the Big Bend and not the black diamond, seems like you should go up and not skip around with payment for features?

Sponsored

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dear Ford, How about you consider a Tan as a color choice for the MIC HT and Soft Top?

And for an exterior color, Highland Green?

Yep, Highland Green with a Tan Vinyl Interior and Top.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When the Ford people read this thread and the dozens upon dozens of niche things people are requesting, their heads are going to explode!

I think op did a great job summarizing the more important things

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

(Hopefully) helpful reminder: packaging features together is a critical part of Ford’s business model. More a-la-carte will not happen.

My suggestions:
  • Boring, inoffensive standard interior on each trim. Grey, black, etc.
  • Cold weather group
And for the poor channel marketing person who gets voluntold to read this thread:
  • Clear communication on things you know will confuse people (ie no headliner/rails for 4D SQ)
    • You chose to involve the horde in this process by revealing the vehicle when you did, one of your obligations now is to keep the horde informed, or else, in the absence of clear leadership or timely information, the horde will foment negativity as it is doing right now

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seems like the majority of the issues voted on are the interior color combinations and selections.
Selection between black/light gray/Sandstone with neutral stitching would have solved much of the aggravation.

Limit the trims to what combinations we can have.
BD/Badlands - black or light gray MGV (Black Leather), orange/Grabber blue accents (these can be changed after)
OBX/WT - Black or Sandstone cloth (Leather has both colors), A51 accent
BB/FE - Black or Sandstone cloth (Black Leather, but add Navy Pier for FE for that one person), Gray Accent
Base - Space Gray or Black cloth (No Leather), Gray accent

Match the dash to the color of the seat. Black, Dark Cactus, or Sandstone.

Simple combinations, simple production, simple solutions.

Just my opinion...

CaseyH

Badlands
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M4, Camaro, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want the Wash Out Floors AND power seats. Carpet floors are awful for a vehicle like this. But I also don’t really plan to take a hose to the entire interior. At the very least give me the option for power seats that wasn’t a $2,200 option because I have to go with leather to get it.

There should be an ”Interior Convenience Package” or something which comes with heated seats, heated steering wheel, and Power Seats.
Love this idea. It was exactly my thought.
Sponsored