cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We need the wash out interior and marine grade vinyl to be an option on all models. Most of the people that are really going to go out and get this thing muddy are buying a base. No one, aside from those with plenty of money to burn, is going to go wheeling in a $50-60k vehicle. The only reason the higher trims need a wash out interior is so they can wash out the pigeon poop they accumulated in the mall parking lot.
Sponsored

john.noonan

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My biggest gripe about the Lux package exclusive is having to get that option for the Homelink garage door opener. I mean, in my opinion, any 45k to 50k vehicle should just have that.

Jman19

Big Bend
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Cyber Orange is a premium color with added cost. Ford should include the orange accent colors because of the added cost. I shouldn't have to go out of my way to trade BD accents with someone who has BL accents.

sirloco

Base
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can they address why is it that when you select the $4900 Sasquatch Package on the Big Bend, the automatic transmission is automatically added for $0. But on the black diamond you have to select the $1800 Automatic Transmition (or $1400 mid package which will automatically equip the auto trans) In order to select the $4500 Sasquatch Package? The inconsistency makes absolutely no sense.
The big bend comes with the automatic transmission.

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think the thing I would like to see more of would be videos of the bronco. Show me in depth of the different trims, The different paint colors in real life, how the soft top folds, how the hard top comes off, someone washing out the interior especially on the dash with the 12" screen.

Also, whatever happened to trail turn assist? I see that kind of disappeared quietly and don't see any mention of it.
TT and TC included with automatic, just like it has been since release.
Ford Bronco Let's help Ford help us. BC2D1CC4-91EF-4D30-947C-703E6354E3AF

Sponsored

killaz05

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TT and TC included with automatic, just like it has been since release.
Ford Bronco Let's help Ford help us. BC2D1CC4-91EF-4D30-947C-703E6354E3AF
Good to see it there, I just saw nothing mentioned in the B&P about it and the interior picture updates everything else like screen etc but the button for TT is missing. Thanks for finding that for me!

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

None of the pre-selected poll options affect my build, or my desires but I can support a lot of you others' concerns and desires. I see where they are important and the non-petty ones make a lot of sense as to why you each would desire them.

Personally on mine, and these are things that don't involve the rack and GVWR on the 4 Dr BL V6 I want (as those are simple work-arounds after the fact):

1. Availability of the dash accessory rail
2. Availability of the slide-out tailgate
3. Availability of the fold down table on the rear door/gate.
4. Some rhyme or reason why additional sound deadening on a MIC 4 door top isn't available. I can't see that that little bit of extra weight puts the overall weight into the red category. If it does, I need to seriously watch what I eat.
5. Sorting out the supplemental charges on the rock rails on models that have already been stated as getting them as standard equip.
6. Fixing the bug that allows you to swap the roof bags for the roof and door bags on some 4 door models, but not all 4Dr models. Looks like a $350 charge but removes $350 at the same time for swapping, which if correct, is really cool on FOMoCo's part.
7. Clarifying, for sure, if the V6 upgrade charge does/does not carry an additional upcharge for the Auto trans.

Most, or probably all of these will be answered in upcoming updates before ordering. Just those 7 directly impact my desired build.

PC Austin

Badlands
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If the accent colors were selectable. Or at least stitching, could be opted neutral.
I agree. I'm aiming for the Rapid Red badlands but the orange accents doesn't work with the rapid red. Would be nice to have a backup option. Otherwise I'm conflicted.

nomnom

Base
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There's a lot of talking, asking, and wanting on this forum, but we all know talk is cheap. We'll see how many of these forum people actually buy what they're asking for because you know tech comes at a price that some are not willing to pay.

I think this first iteration of the B&P was good. If more options open up later online or in person with dealers, great. if not, it'll be fine. For anyone to cancel their reservation because they didn't get the stitch color was not going to commit anyway.

Sponsored

Bigkansas

Badlands
First Name
AUSTIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's a lot of talking, asking, and wanting on this forum, but we all know talk is cheap. We'll see how many of these forum people actually buy what they're asking for because you know tech comes at a price that some are not willing to pay.

I think this first iteration of the B&P was good. If more options open up later online or in person with dealers, great. if not, it'll be fine. For anyone to cancel their reservation because they didn't get the stitch color was not going to commit anyway.
I will commit, i may just downgrade to OBX to avoid that nasty yellow stitch!

emerald86

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, 21 Badlands Bronco, 23 Braptor INBOUND
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Posted in another thread. Also, posted on the other forum. Also, tweeted at Jim Farley and he “liked” it...

—— i would LOVEEEEEEE for Ford to do some sort of exclusivity badging / emblem like the f150 limited. I even created a logo (modeled after the attached Shelby logo)

28E55848-79FE-4371-B116-6775A9EEF1AD.jpeg

78A7E5F4-E2E1-4D71-BD81-87FD2FD1A616.jpg

D5CB0545-5C1E-46D1-ADBA-1A04FC9A1070.jpeg

8E134BDE-62CB-4561-AE8F-2CF7171DC68A.jpeg
Yeah I completely agree - almost every limited production Ford vehicle in the past 10 years or more has some badge or emblem.

72roadster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Expanding current interior options (I.E. OBX interior options on the Wildtrak)

I feel the need to clarify one thing... ? This is not a petition for more Navy Pier...That would be a cruel joke! Are you with me?...
Agree, I think this should be more generalized to offering more existing options across multiple trims including First Edition
and the choice about lighter interiors should also be more generalized to new lighter options across multiple trims

Any first edition improvements should be there own set of asks. I don't think it belongs with the larger group. And I'm even a FE res holder

allsought

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You can get a manual and mid package, but you need to jump up to the Badlands. I personally have decided that manual > mid package > me spending more than $50k
I didnt know that, thanks for the info. My budget has me looking no higher than Black Diamond so I haven't even played with those higher trims. What that tells me is that it shouldn't be hard to give me that option across the board if it already exists on one, haha.

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didnt know that, thanks for the info. My budget has me looking no higher than Black Diamond so I haven't even played with those higher trims. What that tells me is that it shouldn't be hard to give me that option across the board if it already exists on one, haha.
This isn't an engineering issue ~ it's a marketing/sales tactic.
Sponsored