First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I emailed Matt, this the response I received today..

The Bronco License Plate Relocation Kits are a pre-order item. We have a note on our website but it is very easy to miss. We had hoped to have these ready to ship this week but production is taking longer due to steel scarcity. Right now it's looking like it's still going to be a few weeks until we're ready to ship these kits out. As soon as we have a more accurate ESD we will shoot you all an email update.

Thanks for being patient with us and for supporting our small business!

Matt Homes
Customer Service Manager
Sponsored

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Tacoma, '12 Pilot, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

The Bronco License Plate Relocation Kits are a pre-order item. We have a note on our website but it is very easy to miss. We had hoped to have these ready to ship this week but production is taking longer due to steel scarcity. Right now it's looking like it's still going to be a few weeks until we're ready to ship these kits out. As soon as we have a more accurate ESD we will shoot you all an email update.

Matt Homes
Customer Service Manager
Bummer. Thank u for sharing.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

can I still use the gear America Uber gear shackles with the modular front license plate kit I ordered from you guys looks like it mounts close to we’re the shacKles will go unless you can mount it farther away from the shackles. I might have to cancel my order if I can’t use my gear America Uber shackles and order the archetype racing kit

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Fingers crossed for delivery soon! I ordered this based on the line that says "Orders placed today will ship in late October or early November" and I knew that timing would be just about perfect. I just got my shipped email from Ford this weekend and would prefer to not chance it with no front license plate for the first few weeks, but I'm definitely not going to have my dealership drill holes for the OEM mount.

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I ordered mine October 23rd, nada yet. Their site says shipping by the end of November if ordered now. What about October orders?

Sponsored

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Matt Homes
Customer Service Manager

Matt Homes
Customer Service Manager
I work for steel fab company. I have tons of plate and beams. Also access to an almost unlimited supply. All US steel. Plus welders. Need help?

SolidSnake

Base
First Name
Dante
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Was hoping to put this on before it's cold as balls

stras27

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the last piece of equipment I am waiting for and my blend date is 11/22. I am still holding out hope that it arrives before my Bronco does but its starting to look bleak.

Bscholl8

Base
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Fingers crossed for delivery soon! I ordered this based on the line that says "Orders placed today will ship in late October or early November" and I knew that timing would be just about perfect. I just got my shipped email from Ford this weekend and would prefer to not chance it with no front license plate for the first few weeks, but I'm definitely not going to have my dealership drill holes for the OEM mount.
@Julz670
I ordered mine last week and spoke with someone there. They are having issues just like everyone else in the world today. Supply chain issues. Bear with them.

I received my Bronco November 1st and have paper plates that are eligible until December 31st. My Bronco took almost a month to get to me so you may not even have your Bronco until mid/early December and the paper plates will be fine for another 2 months. I have had no issues with not having a front paper plate and will show any officer the receipt from my order.

MAKE SURE YOU TELL YOUR DEALER TO NOT PUT ON THE LICENSE BRACKET. They will drill holes into the front of your brand new Bronco.

And congrats on Delivery! (now the waiting sucks more, haha) But it will be worth it!

Sponsored

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Julz670
I received my Bronco November 1st and have paper plates that are eligible until December 31st. My Bronco took almost a month to get to me so you may not even have your Bronco until mid/early December and the paper plates will be fine for another 2 months. I have had no issues with not having a front paper plate and will show any officer the receipt from my order.
I totally forgot that I won't even have plates for a while and will just have the paper ones. Thanks for the reminder! Makes the bracket less urgent knowing the paper ones are good for quite a while.

stras27

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Julz670
I ordered mine last week and spoke with someone there. They are having issues just like everyone else in the world today. Supply chain issues. Bear with them.

MAKE SURE YOU TELL YOUR DEALER TO NOT PUT ON THE LICENSE BRACKET. They will drill holes into the front of your brand new Bronco.

And congrats on Delivery! (now the waiting sucks more, haha) But it will be worth it!
Thank you for the reminder about the 30 day window (VA). It puts my mind a little more at ease with this. I have already to SAC that I will be brining my own plates.

stras27

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got this update a moment ago...

Production was delayed right out of the gate. We postponed the initial start of production to confirm all 4 bumper options, both with and without sensors and ended up making a design tweak to better accommodate the parking sensors. That pushed our start date back a couple weeks and our manufacturing partner has had trouble getting steel to begin the manufacturing process. I just spoke with Production this morning and we are still about 4 weeks out from being able to ship the Bronco kits. We're doing everything we can to speed up the process and are working on something to say thank you to all you guys/gals for your patience with us.

Again, our apologies for the delays!

stras27

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What kind of bullshit update is that, that you were given?

Many of us ordered in September because they said late October/early November.

Have now had my Bronco for 2 weeks and guess what? New plates arrived today. And now they are telling you another 4 weeks?

I'm losing faith in these guys way too fast.
How about we don't shoot the messenger?? A few guys were asking for transparency so I emailed them myself and relayed the information so that the group could be better informed and make a decision that is best for them. You are free to find another pate holder but based on what Matt said its because they didn't want to send a crap product and they were constraint with parts. IMO both are valid reasons. I love the added bonus of a surprise too. My Bronco will be built next week so its gonna cut it close but you could always stick the plates on the front dash for a bit.

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Still want to see a real pic on a mod bumper. Sounds like they should have one.
Sponsored