Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 77 f-150, Jetta Tdi, 1ton
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

“Please refund my purchase. When product becomes available I may consider purchase.”- me
Sponsored

72BroncoSand

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well I didn't think I'd hurt your feelings over it.

Anyways, I modeled a bracket up in CAD this morning, will have it fabricated at my work next week and maybe won't need to wait another 4 weeks (on top of the 9 or 10 weeks already waiting) to install my plates 🤷‍♂️
I'm surprised no one else is annoyed by this wait.
Make no mistake I am also annoyed. Just got refunded. I’ll keep watching and if a product actually ships I may reconsider. If you need a beta tester with mod bumper I’m your man,lol! Seriously dm me.

PCHOnRoader

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Requested a refund and got notice of order cancellation same day. Will see how long it takes to hit the credit card. He gave same update that was shared on this thread earlier in the week.

Placed order for another kit from a different company and on back order…..may just end up replacing the “Bronco” in the grill with the license plate letters and numbers when I get my rig🤷🏻‍♂️

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is the last piece of equipment I am waiting for and my blend date is 11/22. I am still holding out hope that it arrives before my Bronco does but its starting to look bleak.
Maybe we should ask for a refund my blend date is tommorow as well. There are others out and ready to ship but I want to give this guy the benefit of the dought . But I a,so need my shit so with that being said I just sent them an email to cancel and refund me. Probably going to go with the archetype racing one

Last edited:

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This guy is going to have to refund a lot of people it looks like . It’s just a damn plate holder fucking thing taking as long as the bronco

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bscholl8

Base
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No hostility here just stating the facts.

Does everyone that doesn’t have a Bronco now realize that it might take up to a month to get your Bronco and you will get paper plates anyways? I took ownership of my Bronco on November 1st and my paper plates are good until December 31st,(The great state of Texas here) not sure how long other states allow paper plates. Yes my plates were delivered Friday for me but I’ll just keep the paper one on the back until I get the bracket.

On another note, I work in the IT industry and sheet metal is on a shortage causing a huge backup in deliveries. It’s messing with everyone.

So if you will have paper plates, like Texas, then you will have about 3 months after you get a “delivered” email from Ford. Give or take a week or two.

I hope this helps ease some tension about the brackets.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Make no mistake I am also annoyed. Just got refunded. I’ll keep watching and if a product actually ships I may reconsider. If you need a beta tester with mod bumper I’m your man,lol! Seriously dm me.
How long did it take for a refund I sent them my order number yesterday asking to cancel and refund

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Requested a refund and got notice of order cancellation same day. Will see how long it takes to hit the credit card. He gave same update that was shared on this thread earlier in the week.

Placed order for another kit from a different company and on back order…..may just end up replacing the “Bronco” in the grill with the license plate letters and numbers when I get my rig🤷🏻‍♂️
Which kit you go with I ordered the archetype racing one

72BroncoSand

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

PCHOnRoader

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Which kit you go with I ordered the archetype racing one
KR Off-Road License Plate Bracket from another 6g thread. Just a bent piece of sheet metal, I am sure I will get something different later but it will work in the near term.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

In case any of you didn't get the latest email... Builtright says they should be shipping week of 12/20 🤷‍♂️
I got refunded today and ordered the archetype racing one but they not shipping yet either but at least the archetype racing bracket is out of the way were I’m installing my shackles in the front

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love this bracket, but kind of disappointed how long it’s taken to ship.

Not sure if I’m going to keep my order or cancel it.

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Tacoma, '12 Pilot, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think we will be waiting in most cases even if we switch to a different type. And you may end up at the end of that line.

I have a mod bumper and just ran one of the bolts thru the plate and bent slightly to hold against bumper. Good for temp solution.

Also, check the rules in your state for how long the paper plates r good. In cali they r good for 90 days....OR until u get your plates.

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ordered Sept 24th still nothing so can’t speak to the quality