Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands non-sas 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who’s “they” and why do you think it’s sold?
"They," is Kevin and Brittany, the couple that owned that blue bronco. And I know it's sold because the guy who bought it is in the Arizona Broncos Facebook group and posted a picture of it saying he bought it from them lol.
Sponsored

Last edited:

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They just posted about getting it back from NVM less than 24 hours ago, and I can't see any info on them selling it.

They at one point mentioned that they might give it away, but I don't think that is or has happened. They also mentioned more Bronco content coming in the next few weeks. It just hasn't been on screen because they did a three-month road trip without it.
They mentioned back around King if Hammers they had bought it with intentions of giving it away but we’re so in love with it they wanted to keep it so they teamed up with that Apollo give away if i remember correctly. But they took it to Merus for the E3 and they didn’t drive it on day 2 and the shop guy did and hated it. They haven’t featured it in months and they’re doing so much with not on their main Jeep, but also the new one (they bought a 392 just to gut it out and put a Demon engine in and all the upgrades that goes with that). I wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest that they sold it. They need more money and there’s no telling how many people are really subscribing to her Onlyfans. 😂😂😂

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They is Kevin and Brittany, the ones that owned that blue bronco. And I know it's sold because the guy who bought it is in the Arizona Broncos Facebook group and posted a picture of it saying he bought it from them lol.
Wow that’s surprising. Seems like they get a lot of new subscribers from bronco content. i know initially they said they wanted to make it their dune racer. Maybe they have a raptor coming

BoneyRoads

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 2.3 MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

if you watch their video they mentioned they had bad news BUT then never talked about it.
I think I remember awhile back they said they were going to get I want to say raptor and move on from the first bronco. I could be wrong though

Sponsored

LostInArizona

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow that’s surprising. Seems like they get a lot of new subscribers from bronco content. i know initially they said they wanted to make it their dune racer. Maybe they have a raptor coming
Yea I was kinda shocked as well. They seem to want to just focus on their off-road group and their jeep, they just put a demon motor in it lol!

EDIT: hadn't heard about the Raptor, that's cool but I guess they'll have no Bronco content for a while. 🤣

CagyBasilisk

Black Diamond
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota 4Runner SR5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yea I was kinda shocked as well. They seem to want to just focus on their off-road group and their jeep, they just put a demon motor in it lol!

EDIT: hadn't heard about the Raptor, that's cool but I guess they'll have no Bronco content for a while. 🤣
Just saw them mention it when I looked up their Instagram. If they sold it, I am betting they lined up some content. They teased a Bilstein video and a couple other things. Most youtubers backlog their content like that anyway.

Then again, Demon swapping a jeep has dominated their channel lately

Sponsored

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those two people who work with them as mechanics/fabricators are fantastic. Would've been great to see them turn the Bronco into an absolute beast but guess we're all getting forced back into the cult of Jeep again

LostInArizona

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dude sure pimps out his wife for the views. No hate it’s just so obvious it’s kinda awkward. Trying to be polite
What makes you think it's him pimping her out? Do you not think she is capable of making the decision to take advantage of her attractiveness on her own? She is well aware that she is attractive, and it's making them a ton of cash. More power to her.

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What makes you think it's him pimping her out? Do you not think she is capable of making the decision to take advantage of her attractiveness on her own? She is well aware that she is attractive, and it's making them a ton of cash. More power to her.
I ran into them when I was visiting sand hollow. Spotted the red headed and rzr and went over. Super nice people just enjoying the day with family. The way she dresses on camera is just her style. No filming that day and they looked exactly the same. This was July 4th week and at that point they said NV still had their bronco

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have been messaging with Kevin/Brittany about some fitment questions on my Next Venture Motorsports sliders. I am not a patreon, E3, just a YouTube subscriber. They have been EXTREMELY helpful and responsive. A couple of years ago at Easter Jeep, they were around town and acting the same way they are in the videos. They have also been successful drawing thousands into watching King of the Hammers.

They have figured out how to make money doing something fun. That is envious not something to hate on.

I wish they kept the Bronco...
Sponsored