j_marinelli

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2012 Xterra Pro-4X
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

So after doing some internet sleuthing and following some power lines on google maps, I think I found the location of this video...
AED87A05-FE74-4E36-B5F8-EE2453760D66.jpeg

It’s got the pond, the house on the hill (I checked the elevation in Google), and the power lines that run at an angle adjacent to the house. Also it’s on a large piece of private land. Which would explain why BN has been able to take pics and videos of this particular Bronco at this location for the past month without a single sighting by a local.

@j_marinelli @TriggerTX Just tagging y’all cause I know you were interested in this and to see what y’all think.
That's awesome! I have been at that intersection (962&71) too many times to count. Was always going up to lake LBJ where my college roommate's family had a couple places. They also weren't to terribly far from the Cooper's BBQ up in Llano. Love me some of their porkchops LOL

Advertisement

ELKS1

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
What am I missing, I've never cleaned the underside of a hood in my life, it's an off roader, not a show car.
Mine will not be an off-roader. And just because yours will be doesn’t mean you don’t clean it

Beach_Bum

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Liberty Limited
Clubs

Mine will not be an off-roader. And just because yours will be doesn’t mean you don’t clean it
I'll repeat what North7 mentioned, what am I missing? Irregardless of how it is used, I've never cleaned the surface under the hood.

LMB

Black Diamond
First Name
Lou
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F250 Superduty 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2door
I'll repeat what North7 mentioned, what am I missing? Irregardless of how it is used, I've never cleaned the surface under the hood.
I guess you are missing a nice clean engine bay. I wash the underside of the hood on a regular basis. Many vehicles have insulation on this surface and you never notice the structural supports.

ELKS1

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
I guess you are missing a nice clean engine bay. I wash the underside of the hood on a regular basis. Many vehicles have insulation on this surface and you never notice the structural supports.
Well I guess I’m in the minority of cleaning the entire vehicle not just the parts you can see. Also it looks like to me that the Bronco does not have insulation under the hood all the more reason to clean it.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST
Well I guess I’m in the minority of cleaning the entire vehicle not just the parts you can see. Also it looks like to me that the Bronco does not have insulation under the hood all the more reason to clean it.
People must be really bored to be arguing over cleaning a hood pad.

damarble

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Sport Trac, 13 Edge, 09 Focus, 07 Explorer
Clubs

Wait, Badlands seats are Grey and not black? 😳
They've been dark gray since the start. I took this pic back in October. It's everyone whining about hot black seats giving a Mandela affect.

PXL_20201023_185223770.jpg

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Clubs

They've been dark gray since the start. I took this pic back in October. It's everyone whining about hot black seats giving a Mandela affect.

PXL_20201023_185223770.jpg
Had no clue always thought they were black.

TriggerTX

Badlands
First Name
Trigger
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Autozam AZ-1, 61 T-Bird, Golf R, Suburban 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Towards the end of the latest video they show the Oxford White Badlands on top of a ridgeline. It's possible that's on or near Wildcat Mountain at Hidden Falls. I couldn't get a clear shot from the video. I'm including a pic of my old RR Classic up there for comparison. The views from there are amazing.

1610490076570.png

Advertisement

Advertisement