Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Woah woah woah woah woah... did anyone else catch him say "This one doesnt have the remote start. It doesn't have the lux package, we will talk more about that in our video" Holy cow I hope that is a mistake on his part. If we NEED lux package for remote start now that would be absolutely brutal!
He seemed very mistaken in my opinion.
I couldn't sit through the whole video, but I have to question their knowledge on the Bronco. When someone asked to open the hood, the guy was trying to sweep his fingers under the hood for a release. We know that the Bronco doesn't have one, but rather it uses a double-pull release from the driver's cabin. I turned it off after that.
Sponsored

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So, who is designing the official Bronco6G metal badge to compete with the BN badge? I have access to a laser cutter, etcher and powder coater if someone has a graphic in mind.
Pineapple pizza... ?

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m concerned! Did he say the 2 door Bronco doesn’t get a bottle opener in the back?????

That’s it! I’m out!!

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The more I see it, the more I believe the 8" screen is completely sufficient.
That makes me happy as a Black Diamond buyer with access to only the Mid Package.
I agree, I had the opportunity to see the 12” on an F-150 recently. It’s cool don’t get me wrong. But also kind of ridiculous. It’s huge!! Way to much for me. I’m going to be more then happy with the 8” screen. My 2010 fusion has no screen , so big upgrade

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I agree, I had the opportunity to see the 12” on an F-150 recently. It’s cool don’t get me wrong. But also kind of ridiculous. It’s huge!! Way to much for me. I’m going to be more then happy with the 8” screen. My 2010 fusion has no screen , so big upgrade
Now see, I had the opposite impression. The 12" screen was beautiful on the F-150. It will fit perfectly in the Bronco's IP. I don't have a screen now, but I can't settle after seeing the 12" screen.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can def work with that. Thank you for posting those!!
Here are a few other 2D rear seat / cargo area pics I’ve collected. Sorry if there are any duplicates.

PEACE

37811CDA-6D55-4A5F-9D87-464D18DBF8C2.jpeg

3EFAB62C-EA20-4CB1-8A3D-E9284B308CF6.jpeg

537251C2-9F71-471F-AB12-F8658BF03785.jpeg

EC857E1C-854F-4216-BDE6-0CF6408711F9.jpeg

0B7515B7-F31E-49F4-A153-C7BAE34A9B3F.jpeg

F0C6E723-6E24-4EC5-8F79-9BD7E61E91C4.png

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m sorry, you guys know by now I don’t like to whine, but that was painful. I’m not sure what was worse, the wind noise, the repeated stupid questions, or the lack of knowledge answering them. As many have stated, most of the people on the forum would answer circles around them. Now, how to make up that lost hour of my life back!

ok, I’ll stop.

edit: maybe I was watching a different video as many are saying how good it was. Sorry if I offended anyone. The one I saw where they walked around a OW Badlands that was squatched was horrible IMO.
The repeated stupid questions get asked here over and over. Sometimes more than once in the same thread, yet people continue to ask them.

Will2497

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hoping some people can help with this question and possibly others along the way when it comes to upgrading to Sas.

This Bronco (BL) will most likely be my daily driver (300 miles/week, mostly highway) as well as fun weekend vehicle. I'm still on the fence about upgrading to the Sasquatch package since the mud tires wouldn't be ideal for daily highway driving. But, is it worth it to get it straight from the factory with the upgraded suspension and just get different (A/T) tires afterwards if I don't like the mud? I guess in other words, if I ever wanted to put any bigger tires on after the fact (not upgrading to Sas) would it end up costing me more and end up being more worth it to get it straight from the factory with Sas.

Also, are the 33" tires that come with the BL the biggest that can go on the vehicle without the Sas suspension or additional lift?

Thanks in advance!!!

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Honestly thankful that BN is even doing this. At least they are trying to be helpful, we can’t knock them for that
Agreed, but remember, they are run by Jackson Dawson, one of Ford's marketing companies. You can't so much say they are trying to be helpful, its more like they are simply doing their job they are paid to do.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think it was three but my math could be off (radiator inlet/outlet and fuel line). On my Firebird it's four (fuel injection return line).
The heater normally has 3 at least on older Chryslers with A/C.

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Definitely impressed with rear seats head/leg room on 2 door. I've always been curious what it would be like. Seeing a (supposedly) 6'3" individual sitting there, sure it ain't a Supercrew F150 but it'll do just fine for the rare occasions you need more than 2 seats.
Sponsored