Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco Lobo Off-Road Winch Solenoid Relocation Kit F6-17-431B_A-1500sq

The Lobo Off-Road Winch Solenoid Relocation Kit provides an easy, convenient solution for remote-mounting the solenoid pack of Warn ZEON or EVO winches on 2021+ Ford Broncos. Remote-mounting the solenoid pack is recommended for some winch mounting solutions for the Bronco, such as the Lobo Off-Road HNT Hidden Winch Skid. And it's required for installing the Warn ZEON or EVO winches into the Lobo Off-Road WNC Front Winch Bumper.

Ford Bronco Lobo Off-Road Winch Solenoid Relocation Kit F6-17-431B_E-1500sq

This kit locates the winch solenoid pack near the lower core support in the engine bay, where it is out of the way but still close to the winch to simplify routing power cables. The kit includes a separate mounting bracket for the winch control cable plug, to make connecting the controller cable quick and easy without the need to lift the Bronco's hood.

Ford Bronco Lobo Off-Road Winch Solenoid Relocation Kit F6-17-431B_F-1500sq

The brackets are CNC laser cut from .090 sheet steel, precision welded and powder coated. All high quality stainless steel hardware is included as well as a soft rubber plug cover to keep the control cable connection free of debris. Installation is easy but does require drilling one small hole.

The Solenoid Relocation Kit is IN STOCK now and ready to ship! Click Here to order yours :)
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any reason this would not work on a Mile Marker brand winch?
I have not test fitted any other winch manufacture, solenoid or control plug. I can not say it would or would not work on any other company besides warn.

Rodeoman

Black Diamond
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond, Sequoia, 2500 hd
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have purchased your HNT hidden winch kit for the 2.3L along with a Warn Zion 10s to install in the coming week. My understanding I would be able to mount this winch without relocating the silenoid. Can you confirm that my understanding is correct?

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have purchased your HNT hidden winch kit for the 2.3L along with a Warn Zion 10s to install in the coming week. My understanding I would be able to mount this winch without relocating the silenoid. Can you confirm that my understanding is correct?
Can not officially recommend, but many have done so. I believe this was discussed and pictures posted by some members within the hidden winch skid forum

Sponsored
OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Generic message to all who are attending the off-road expo in Pomona this weekend. The Lobo Off-Road bronco will be in the Optima battery area on display, for all who wanted to check things out in person. I will be there all three days. Any that would like to save shipping, I can bring orders to the event for pick up.

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ok, I'm starting to look at options with cash in hand. So on your site, it indicates the relocation kit is 2.7 only. Is that just because 2.7's MUST use it, and 2.3 could avoid it? I'm getting the impression it would be good for the 2.3 as well, but that it's called out as the following has me wondering.

• Fits Broncos equipped with 2.7L engine only

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ok, I'm starting to look at options with cash in hand. So on your site, it indicates the relocation kit is 2.7 only. Is that just because 2.7's MUST use it, and 2.3 could avoid it? I'm getting the impression it would be good for the 2.3 as well, but that it's called out as the following has me wondering.

• Fits Broncos equipped with 2.7L engine only
The relocation kit only works in its originally designed location on the 2.7. The 2.3 has objects in the way, preventing a clean install.

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
The relocation kit only works in its originally designed location on the 2.7. The 2.3 has objects in the way, preventing a clean install.
Ok, just making sure. An order will be coming soon.
Sponsored