Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm speculating that those are not buttons but indicator lights that map to the button in the ceiling panel. The ceiling panel buttons map directly to those positions and the things on the dash would be relatively hard to reach compared to the ceiling panel.
Sponsored

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So they are all just blanks?
Essentially, yes. Prewired and fused blanks to make it easy to add accessories. Raptors come with them, I believe they are optional on superduties, and the Wrangler also has something similar now, though not with cool toggle switches:
Ford Bronco Locking Transfer Case 1582816768935

jimbo92

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This button:
Ford Bronco Locking Transfer Case 1582828052152

Looks like this to me:

SHO4CY

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F150 Screw Fx4 3.5 EB
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Guys,

Interesting breakdown here.

Button#1 - I can't quite tell what this one is. In the past Ford has used an 'A' with an arrow around it for the auto start button. It does not look like that to me. Maybe a hill decent control? Second thought would be some type of sway disconnect as it kind of looks like two tires on uneven ground.

Button#2 - I don't think this is a front diff lock as the solid white circle is below the front tires. That would make more sense as either a 4x4 button (i.e. engaging the front driveshaft). I don't think it would be a center diff as the solid circle would logically be closer to the center of the stick figure vehicle.

Button#3 - So looking at this stick figure vehicle, it does not look like a rear diff lock as we should be able to see the top of a solid white circle on the rear axle. Instead it looks like the front axle is bolder than the rest of the drawing. That would imply a front locker to me. Perhaps a front sway disconnect?

Button#4 - So another stick vehicle here that looks like it has a small roundabout arrow or something in front of the rear tire that is not attached to the vehicle. This one is really confusing. Maybe a rear lock, but it would be an odd way to show it. Perhaps some type of hurricane turn item like GM now offers on the Yukon.

Button#5 - Finally something easy. Definitely traction control button here.

Button#6 - Sure looks like a red triangle AKA hazard lights.

In general I would find it odd that there would not be a rear diff lock button. I'm just not sure any of them show it?

Sponsored

BE_

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 jeep cherokee, piece of junk Korean car
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Guys,

Interesting breakdown here.

Button#1 - I can't quite tell what this one is. In the past Ford has used an 'A' with an arrow around it for the auto start button. It does not look like that to me. Maybe a hill decent control? Second thought would be some type of sway disconnect as it kind of looks like two tires on uneven ground.

Button#2 - I don't think this is a front diff lock as the solid white circle is below the front tires. That would make more sense as either a 4x4 button (i.e. engaging the front driveshaft). I don't think it would be a center diff as the solid circle would logically be closer to the center of the stick figure vehicle.

Button#3 - So looking at this stick figure vehicle, it does not look like a rear diff lock as we should be able to see the top of a solid white circle on the rear axle. Instead it looks like the front axle is bolder than the rest of the drawing. That would imply a front locker to me. Perhaps a front sway disconnect?

Button#4 - So another stick vehicle here that looks like it has a small roundabout arrow or something in front of the rear tire that is not attached to the vehicle. This one is really confusing. Maybe a rear lock, but it would be an odd way to show it. Perhaps some type of hurricane turn item like GM now offers on the Yukon.

Button#5 - Finally something easy. Definitely traction control button here.

Button#6 - Sure looks like a red triangle AKA hazard lights.

In general I would find it odd that there would not be a rear diff lock button. I'm just not sure any of them show it?
i think it's probably something closer to
1- auto start-stop
2- front diff locker (circle moved down because of turned tires)
3- rear diff locker (circle moved down to match)
4- rear sway bar disconnect
5- traction control
6- CHAOS MODE

dial behind the shifter is probably the transfer case locker.

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i think it's probably something closer to
1- auto start-stop
2- front diff locker (circle moved down because of turned tires)
3- rear diff locker (circle moved down to match)
4- rear sway bar disconnect
5- traction control
6- CHAOS MODE

dial behind the shifter is probably the transfer case locker.
Curios why you think 4 is rear sway bar and not front? where it would be more useful? (assuming expected spring rates front vs rear)

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fairly certain you are right. Rivian is putting it in their trucks too. I thought that too when I could see the semi-circle arrow.
Just give me 2 brake pedals like my tractor ;)

Sponsored

BE_

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Curios why you think 4 is rear sway bar and not front? where it would be more useful? (assuming expected spring rates front vs rear)
the weird shape above the rear right tire.

also, does [redacted] even have a sway bar? i thought that was only a [redacted] thing?

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

the weird shape above the rear right tire.

also, does [redacted] even have a sway bar? i thought that was only a [redacted] thing?
Yeah [redacted] still has body roll so naturally it's going to have a sway bar to address that.

BE_

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs