Sponsored

Looking for kill switch. Two Ram TRX's stolen in my neighborhood in the last week!

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That will slow them down by about 20 seconds.
I think most criminals are looking for a quick and easy theft. Even slowing them down 20 seconds can be enough to deter them or to keep the alarm blaring for people to notice. It's better than nothing 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do a wheel boot but just don't forget its on when you go to leave.

Or I have seen those steering wheel/brake pedal lock thingy's.

Other then that, if its parked in your driveway close to your house, get you a motion sensor light for the house that can easily pick up movement around your Bronco.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do a wheel boot but just don't forget its on when you go to leave.

Or I have seen those steering wheel/brake pedal lock thingy's.

Other then that, if its parked in your driveway close to your house, get you a motion sensor light for the house that can easily pick up movement around your Bronco.
And a security camera that will send a notification to your phone.

Don't forget to have a couple guard dogs too.

And an armed security guard in the bushes.

Lastly, don't forget the pocket sand. Your ultimate line of defence.

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looking for kill switch (or other) recommendations for my Bronco as two Ram TRX's have been stolen (one just a couple of blocks from me) in the last week! Screenshots from NextDoor below. Thanks in advance!

the first post part 1.jpg

The first post 2.jpg

The second post.jpg
Looking for kill switch (or other) recommendations for my Bronco as two Ram TRX's have been stolen (one just a couple of blocks from me) in the last week! Screenshots from NextDoor below. Thanks in advance!

Ford Bronco Looking for kill switch. Two Ram TRX's stolen in my neighborhood in the last week! The second post

Ford Bronco Looking for kill switch. Two Ram TRX's stolen in my neighborhood in the last week! The second post

The one posting is my daughter and her fiancé’s TRX and Range Rover. The only issue with the RR are SOS and Air Bag lights that were illuminated upon pickup. Otherwise, it drove fine from Chula Vista back to the Torrance area. I have yet to hear from my daughter on the cause of those dash lights as the RR is at the Torrance RR dealer. The TRX has not been seen and likely is in a Compton chop shop.

Sponsored

DEC

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 640, Mustang Bullitt, Mazda 3, Honda Accord,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry, this happened. LA area and guys in hoodies only means one thing.

Like others have mentioned, use the Club. It may help a little .

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Coincidently I was just reading about key fob clone/hacking. And the recommendation to store keys when in a house, away from where the vehicle is located, and inside a metal container that won't allow someone outside the house to access the signal.

The article I was reading mentioned an increase in car thefts, and I'm thinking wait, I thought all this fancy non-key tech should be reducing vehicle theft? But apparently now when clicking the fob lock button in a parking lot, someone nearby can get that signal and use it as part of a car theft, wth?!
Sponsored