Sponsored

Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@NayNay, thank you for taking the time to consider an offer to the Bronco 6G Community. I know that you personally championed this at your dealership and your efforts are recognized and appreciated.

For the Bronco 6G community, this is not our best current offer based on cost alone. @StephensAutoCenter offer, based on my calculations, is approximately $1300 LESS based on a fully-loaded First Edition with X-Plan (not compensating for travel costs) and approximately $900 less when compensated for travel (mileage and flight from BWI). It is also not clear what documentation fees are associated with the offer which would aide in our analysis. Maybe @NayNay could let us know the particulars so we could all do a complete evaluation.

We know more goes into a dealer choice and for some this offer may make sense, just as for some @Granger Ford still makes sense. We are just providing facts for your consideration. As always, we advise continued research since plenty of time still remains before the October 31 deadline. There are STILL MORE DEALERS CONSIDERING OUR GROUP. Remember, Ford only allows one dealer change per reservation.
I understand and respect everyone's decisions, but I think you may have missed some of my other posts.

We do off-site delivery out of state (within reason) FREE of charge. (We have gone as far as Florida, Ohio, upstate NY, etc.)

We are e-sign capable, meaning you never have to sit in an office, or walk into this dealer, you can sign ALL paperwork at your home, and speak with me directly to talk about financing or paying cash.

Our dealer process fee is 499 unless it is plan pricing which can range from 75 to 100.

Lastly, customers may want to consider what their possible MSRP with all their add ons might be, as this could add a nice savings. I am told the mark up is not much. Some vehicles I have heard are as little as 200 between MSRP and invoice. So if you have a 50k vehicle ordered that's an automatic 1500 off before you talk about rebates, trade ins, etc, and you never have to leave your home. So, in my opinion, this is a great idea. Our sister dealers around here have not committed to anything as far as I'm aware. At least this is a simple way to figure out definitive savings. If people are buying plane tickets, driving to places, getting hotels, having to eat on the road etc, that adds up. I know we aren't the sweet spot for everyone and we are alright with that. For others they will be happy with this, as it is to the point and easy to calculate. Adding to it never having to leave home is a win for many.

OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think this will be perfect. Considering (from what I've been told that the markup is not very much) that whatever your MSRP is including whatever add ons you decide, you'll get a 3% discount. For many this could place them well below invoice.
I understand and respect everyone's decisions, but I think you may have missed some of my other posts.

We do off-site delivery out of state (within reason) FREE of charge. (We have gone as far as Florida, Ohio, upstate NY, etc.)

We are e-sign capable, meaning you never have to sit in an office, or walk into this dealer, you can sign ALL paperwork at your home, and speak with me directly to talk about financing or paying cash.

Our dealer process fee is 499 unless it is plan pricing which can range from 75 to 100.

Lastly, customers may want to consider what their possible MSRP with all their add ons might be, as this could add a nice savings. I am told the mark up is not much. Some vehicles I have heard are as little as 200 between MSRP and invoice. So if you have a 50k vehicle ordered that's an automatic 1500 off before you talk about rebates, trade ins, etc, and you never have to leave your home. So, in my opinion, this is a great idea. Our sister dealers around here have not committed to anything as far as I'm aware. At least this is a simple way to figure out definitive savings. If people are buying plane tickets, driving to places, getting hotels, having to eat on the road etc, that adds up. I know we aren't the sweet spot for everyone and we are alright with that. For others they will be happy with this, as it is to the point and easy to calculate. Adding to it never having to leave home is a win for many.
Thank you. I will take this additional information and model it. Your support is great and your advice appreciated! :)

Everyone still has time to weigh the options and determine, based on their circumstance, what is the best dealer for them. As I said, for some this may make the most sense for many of the reasons you have listed.

Our best advice is for each person to be patient and look at the offers, the costs, and the time.

Again, you have until October 31 and the build and price tool should help solidify the costs and possible savings.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Free delivery to my driveway in NY? Also, i assume x plan does not come into play?

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you. I will take this additional information and model it. Your support is great and your advice appreciated! :)

Everyone still has time to weigh the options and determine, based on their circumstance, what is the best dealer for them. As I said, for some this may make the most sense for many of the reasons you have listed.

Our best advice is for each person to be patient and look at the offers, the costs, and the time.

Again, you have until October 31 and the build and price tool should help solidify the costs and possible savings.
I greatly appreciate the opportunity.

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
X plan absolutely comes into play and yes in your driveway.
Ok, my interest is piqued. I would drive anyway because it's only 5 hours. Do i need to call, or do you have your plan detailed somewhere?

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why would you have to do tag and title on your own?
if i were to buy from an non-adjacent state with my own financing

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think this will be perfect. Considering (from what I've been told that the markup is not very much) that whatever your MSRP is including whatever add ons you decide, you'll get a 3% discount. For many this could place them well below invoice.
Thank you, intriguing offer! If someone were to come from out of state and didn't want to drive, do you know the easiest way? It seems like the closest transportation hub would be DC but how would we get the rest of the way, any thoughts? Thanks!

Sponsored

RavenousHokie

Badlands
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford EScape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you, intriguing offer! If someone were to come from out of state and didn't want to drive, do you know the easiest way? It seems like the closest transportation hub would be DC but how would we get the rest of the way, any thoughts? Thanks!
Getting to Leonardtown from the DC beltway is pretty easy. Probably about an hour drive from the beltway to Leonardtown. Take branch ave route 5 S exit from beltway (495) and follow route 5 all the way to Leonardtown. It makes a couple of turns, have to turn left in Waldorf to stay on 5 and a right in mechanicsville to stay on 5. The dealership is on 5 in Leonardtown. Easy peasy :)

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Getting to Leonardtown from the DC beltway is pretty easy. Probably about an hour drive from the beltway to Leonardtown. Take branch ave route 5 S exit from beltway (495) and follow route 5 all the way to Leonardtown. It makes a couple of turns, have to turn left in Waldorf to stay on 5 and a right in mechanicsville to stay on 5. The dealership is on 5 in Leonardtown. Easy peasy :)
Thanks haha, I was asking without driving. Maybe driving is the only way.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok, my interest is piqued. I would drive anyway because it's only 5 hours. Do i need to call, or do you have your plan detailed somewhere?
I'm not sure what you mean by my plan being detailed somewhere. I put it in writing in the forum. It is an offer for individuals coming from here, not off the street, for internet inquiries, or elsewhere. It is (as of now) a special price plan for here. If you want something formal from our dealer you can email me directly and I'll respond with the details. Several have already done this. If you want, my work email is [email protected]
Sponsored