Sponsored

Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

And if I'm understanding correctly, it would be msrp -x plan then 3%. Not msrp -3% and then x plan
No, I see it as:
Pick one:
1) x-plan = Invoice - 0.4% + $275 (admin fee) + $100 (doc fee)
2) Leonardtown = MSRP - 3% + $499 (dealer process fee)

In my case ( a low optioned Base), I would save a few hundred $ with Leonardtown over the x-plan.
Sponsored

Packman0015

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not sure what you mean by my plan being detailed somewhere. I put it in writing in the forum. It is an offer for individuals coming from here, not off the street, for internet inquiries, or elsewhere. It is (as of now) a special price plan for here. If you want something formal from our dealer you can email me directly and I'll respond with the details. Several have already done this. If you want, my work email is [email protected]
NayNay I'm assuming your email is incorrect here? Should be a w instead of an e? Anyway, I sent you an email with my information about switching from my dealer in Charlottesville, VA to you guys. No brainer for me, especially with a short drive to you.

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not sure if I responded or not. If you took a plane, train, bus into any of the DC hubs, or Baltimore we would gladly have a ride waiting for you. There's no added charges. If for any reason your deal falls thru we would bring you back.
Thats awesome

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NayNay I'm assuming your email is incorrect here? Should be a w instead of an e? Anyway, I sent you an email with my information about switching from my dealer in Charlottesville, VA to you guys. No brainer for me, especially with a short drive to you.
Yes it is [email protected] I am sorry for the typo!!

RavenousHokie

Badlands
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford EScape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We would pick you up, which we do for our customers coming in from other states that want to drive back. And before you ask.... No charge!!
@Googz13 - there you go. Fly into Reagan National (DCA). And leonardtown ford will pick you up free of charge. Should be easy.

Sponsored

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks again, @NayNay .

For those who have never been to St Mary's, MD, it's a "gem" and in a beautiful part of the state. I'm strongly considering Leonardtown Ford as it's a two hour drive from home and buying from an in-state dealer makes more sense, even if it's a few bucks more than other dealer's offers. I can take Light Rail to BWI and get a ride to the dealer? Even better!

rigel

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan murano 2017
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1 hr and 45 min drive for me to Leonardtown. Things are getting interesting and I can't wait for the build and price tool to go live. Everything @NayNay said has gotten me intrigued. I just want a good offer for my trade in. Hopefully I can get it paid down by then.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks again, @NayNay .

For those who have never been to St Mary's, MD, it's a "gem" and in a beautiful part of the state. I'm strongly considering Leonardtown Ford as it's a two hour drive from home and buying from an in-state dealer makes more sense, even if it's a few bucks more than other dealer's offers. I can take Light Rail to BWI and get a ride to the dealer? Even better!
Yes you can.

Sponsored

Wokokon

First Edition
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thank you Leonardtown Ford. None of the big Ford Stores in the DC Metro & Baltimore area are ever going to go vocal on this site to present a deal. No way, ain’t happening. By now they have to have 10 to 15k (if not more) of the total reservations nation wide. Buyers on this thread only represent, what, 1% of that total number. They won’t go vocal with a deal because they know 99% of the uninformed buyers will come in and pay to their terms.

(Today I was at Ted Britt in Fairfax and they have on the floor a GT 500 and they want 20k over MSRP. Some sucker will probably pay it.)

I have two reservations, one in Va and the other in Md and after Ford presents pricing I will be very happy to work with Leonardtown Ford to see what takes to drive off theIr lot.

Last edited:

rigel

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan murano 2017
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you Leonardtown Ford. None of the big Ford Stores in the DC Metro are ever going to go vocal on this site to present a deal. No way, ain’t happening. By now they zhave to 10 to 15k (if not more) of the total reservation nation wide. Buyers on this thread only represent, what, 1% of that total number. They won’t go vocal with a deal because they know 99% of the uninformed buyers will come in and pay to their terms.

(Today I was at Ted Britt in Fairfax and they have on the floor a GT 500 and they want 20k over MSRP. Some sucker will probably pay it.)

I have two reservations, one in Va and the other in Md and after Ford presents pricing I will be very happy to work with Leonardtown Ford to see what takes to drive off theIr lot.

Thats why I'm glad we have the option to switch dealerships. My picks are Leonardtown or Stephens...so far.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you Leonardtown Ford. None of the big Ford Stores in the DC Metro & Baltimore area are ever going to go vocal on this site to present a deal. No way, ain’t happening. By now they have to have 10 to 15k (if not more) of the total reservations nation wide. Buyers on this thread only represent, what, 1% of that total number. They won’t go vocal with a deal because they know 99% of the uninformed buyers will come in and pay to their terms.

Thank you.

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm so split between Leonardtown and S.A.C. right now. SAC looks like the better deal, but I'm only 90min from LT. I do worry what unknown fees might pop up without using Xplan though, and driving home through WV sounds like some pretty tempting fun... Definitely leaning SAC for now but it's anyone's game until Oct.
Sponsored