Sponsored

Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bccarlin

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Local wheels and tires sale/exchange side thread?

Would it be worth it to have?

*If* I can get the Sasquatch with a MT I'll seriously consider a Base/MT/Sasquatch; however, I have zero interest in the rims or 35's and will want to off load them ASAP. If I can't do MT/Sasquatch that will likely throw me into a BL. In that case I'd be fine with the factory set up.

If I go Sasquatch and someone else goes BL but wants 35's That could be an easy trade....

Anyway, is anyone going to be looking to BUY factory wheels and tires, or is everyone just going to be selling?
Looking to buy most likely. Looking to get a base, but really want 32 or 33’s.

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@lowmpg said in another thread that Apple Ford in Columbia, MD will match any of what the lowest dealers are offering. I haven't spoken with them directly, but may be worth checking out as I am sure this is a lot closer for us mid-atlantic folks looking for a local deal. If we can get something in writing from Apple, this would be a win for us and the dealer as I am sure a lot of folks would switch to them.

CFC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee overland
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s really close for me like 25min down the road .

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Correct. I forwarded them the URL and deal from other dealers and they said they'd match them. But until people actually write an order with a cost behind it, this is all a guess.

Sponsored

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@lowmpg said in another thread that Apple Ford in Columbia, MD will match any of what the lowest dealers are offering. I haven't spoken with them directly, but may be worth checking out as I am sure this is a lot closer for us mid-atlantic folks looking for a local deal. If we can get something in writing from Apple, this would be a win for us and the dealer as I am sure a lot of folks would switch to them.
Is someone planning on contacting them to get the offer in writing? I will probably go with Stephens since they’ve been bold and transparent to earn our business. That sweet drive thru beautiful WV will be nice. But Columbia is several hours closer to me ?

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Correct. I forwarded them the URL and deal from other dealers and they said they'd match them. But until people actually write an order with a cost behind it, this is all a guess.
I think if we could get a matched offer from them in writing that doesn't have some crazy out clause language that should suffice. We are putting the same level of trust in Granger and the other dealers offering the same thing.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think if we could get a matched offer from them in writing that doesn't have some crazy out clause language that should suffice. We are putting the same level of trust in Granger and the other dealers offering the same thing.
If they are stand up and intend to follow through by matching the other offers or perhaps even doing better they should have no problem putting things in writing. They're less than an hour from me so that would be a great option.

mcalpal

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

same here. they're currently my dealer of record. heard crickets from these folks.
They are currently my dealer too and I have not heard anything after the initial call on day 2. I fully intend to switch dealers to one of those that have been forthcoming with their offers, but I may be able to stop by on Sunday and request some kind of confirmation since it's about a mile from my mom's house and I have to stop by to dogsit.

Sponsored

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They are currently my dealer too and I have not heard anything after the initial call on day 2. I fully intend to switch dealers to one of those that have been forthcoming with their offers, but I may be able to stop by on Sunday and request some kind of confirmation since it's about a mile from my mom's house and I have to stop by to dogsit.
Maybe I am being optimistic but I hope these dealers get a bit of a shock when they see their reservations plummet at the end of October. Then they will be scrambling with emails and calls to people and I won't feel an ounce of remorse.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ha, maybe we should all pick a day to show up at Apple Ford and ask in person :)

Sal Gallo

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ha, maybe we should all pick a day to show up at Apple Ford and ask in person :)
I would be happy to meet there. Stopped by a few weeks ago and they didn’t seem to interested in discussing or committing to anything.

WRF3MD

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

First of all, I want to thank @rcbickle and @perfectburrito and the rest of the negotiation committee. Yall are doing the rest of us a huge favor. I was just thinking, which is usually a bad idea haha. But as we get more pricing from more dealers how does that effect the "Group Buy"? I think there's probably a point for most of us where the distance/savings isn't worth the trip. How will the split to more local options effect the group leverage?
Thanks

OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I would be happy to meet there. Stopped by a few weeks ago and they didn’t seem to interested in discussing or committing to anything.
That would be great. Feel free to bring our RFQ in as well as the other two offers we have. The distance to WV is still a challenge to many and having another option, even it is at $1000 off invoice only, would be attractive to many.
Sponsored