Sponsored

Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?

JK2Raptor

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor, 2020 Land Cruiser Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just checked with Beach Ford in Virginia Beach, VA. They will be offering no discounts for the Bronco, so MSRP it is. Guess I'll be switching my reservation. I would like to stay local, but Leonardtown is only 3 1/2 hours away.

And this is what the Sales Manager at Bowditch Ford in Newport News responded with when I asked them:

"We will be selling all 2021 Broncos at MSRP or at A/X/Z Plan price, if Ford offers that pricing on the Bronco and our customer can get a pin number. From some information I got today, Ford is only going to offer A/Z and not X, though I don't know if that is offical yet."
Sponsored

LalasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco (past), 74 Super Beetle, Ram, 70 MG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Leonardtown's deal is looking more attractive to me as a result of this decision by Ford. @NayNay, would you care to reiterate your dealerships offering for those just joining the thread?
Not speaking for her but I touched base with her briefly this morning. She's slammed (as we can all imagine) and does have that meeting with her rep at 3. She told me that she's already spoken to her boss and they are discussing a plan.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not speaking for her but I touched base with her briefly this morning. She's slammed (as we can all imagine) and does have that meeting with her rep at 3. She told me that she's already spoken to her boss and they are discussing a plan.
Sorry everyone. I literally just walked in my door. So I do not have much of an update except for I did let my rep know that this entire community is not happy and as part of it i am also extremely upset by this news. Instead of expressing what I and the rest of you have already said I think it is best to just move forward. We as a dealership are still doing the 3% off MSRP and the additional discounts as expressed before. The part that just went down hill was x-plan. We absolutely will come up with something for those that are xplan eligible. We do not yet have it together but we will come up with something so those that wanted to utilize it instead of the 3% can still have something too. I ask your patience for another day. I do know the more reservations we have the more allocations we will get for the Bronco. That is a huge incentive for us to do something for all of you. Personally this is not about trying to make money but about righting what I see as a wrong. I was told that due to their sudden change that individuals will be able to change dealers again but he wouldn't confirm that 100%. If you already changed and want to change again to us and are having problems please let me know. I will pull out every stop to assist. I'll stick around for a bit to answer questions but I've got another long day tomorrow too, and I want to get something out in writing on here asap.

CARdiac

First Edition
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 Alpha, MINI Cooper S JCW, TVR 280i
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sorry everyone. I literally just walked in my door. So I do not have much of an update except for I did let my rep know that this entire community is not happy and as part of it i am also extremely upset by this news. Instead of expressing what I and the rest of you have already said I think it is best to just move forward. We as a dealership are still doing the 3% off MSRP and the additional discounts as expressed before. The part that just went down hill was x-plan. We absolutely will come up with something for those that are xplan eligible. We do not yet have it together but we will come up with something so those that wanted to utilize it instead of the 3% can still have something too. I ask your patience for another day. I do know the more reservations we have the more allocations we will get for the Bronco. That is a huge incentive for us to do something for all of you. Personally this is not about trying to make money but about righting what I see as a wrong. I was told that due to their sudden change that individuals will be able to change dealers again but he wouldn't confirm that 100%. If you already changed and want to change again to us and are having problems please let me know. I will pull out every stop to assist. I'll stick around for a bit to answer questions but I've got another long day tomorrow too, and I want to get something out in writing on here asap.
Thank you, will this apply to the FE as well? I am xplan eligible as well.

Sponsored

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you, will this apply to the FE as well? I am xplan eligible as well.
I can ask. At this point we have no FE orders that I'm aware of. I did promise 3% off MSRP for our customers. I would assume the FE would also qualify for that too. I was not given any parameters on who could or could not receive the 3% off......

CARdiac

First Edition
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I can ask. At this point we have no FE orders that I'm aware of. I did promise 3% off MSRP for our customers. I would assume the FE would also qualify for that too. I was not given any parameters on who could or could not receive the 3% off......
Thank you for the quick response. I currently have a FE reservation and plan to buy but I am not "sold" on the dealership I chose (my first Ford since 1986).

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for the quick response. I currently have a FE reservation and plan to buy but I am not "sold" on the dealership I chose (my first Ford since 1986).
Have you spoken to them? We would love to have you but I think many dealerships feel as tho they're in the dark on this stuff. I know I keep chasing people around for answers and I don't feel like this should be a big secret. Either way I will still get back as soon as I've an answer.

CARdiac

First Edition
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Have you spoken to them? We would love to have you but I think many dealerships feel as tho they're in the dark on this stuff. I know I keep chasing people around for answers and I don't feel like this should be a big secret. Either way, I will still get back as soon as I've an answer.
Yes, I called the GM a month ago to give one last chance before I switched. I was given a different salesperson, but the service has not changed much. I do not feel like I need my @ss kissed, but there is a total lack of communication. When I brought up my experience, I was told that they had 300+ reservations, which did not tell me that they were a "super dealership" as I think he intended, just that he didn't care if he had 299. I also believe that I am their only FE...which when all is said and done, I expect to have an MSRP of $70+k, not chump change. I am willing to invest in the vehicle because I drive them forever (My 2008 Hummer H3 Alpha has 227k miles and our 2005 and 2006 MINI Coopers have 160+k as well). So 3% is still something, x-plan is an even bigger deal to me.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, I called the GM a month ago to give one last chance before I switched. I was given a different salesperson, but the service has not changed much. I do not feel like I need my @ss kissed, but there is a total lack of communication. When I brought up my experience, I was told that they had 300+ reservations, which did not tell me that they were a "super dealership" as I think he intended, just that he didn't care if he had 299. I also believe that I am their only FE...which when all is said and done, I expect to have an MSRP of $70+k, not chump change. I am willing to invest in the vehicle because I drive them forever (My 2008 Hummer H3 Alpha has 227k miles and our 2005 and 2006 MINI Coopers have 160+k as well). So 3% is still something, x-plan is an even bigger deal to me.
I'm sorry they treated you that way. If we had that many reservations I would have a heart attack!! I will do all I can but I am not the final decision on any of this. I've been trying to advocate for the consumers on the Bronco. Soon as I know I will let you know.

Sponsored

CARdiac

First Edition
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm sorry they treated you that way. If we had that many reservations I would have a heart attack!! I will do all I can but I am not the final decision on any of this. I've been trying to advocate for the consumers on the Bronco. Soon as I know I will let you know.
Since the FE is likely to be the first delivered, I wonder who would want their name license plate surround (no stickers ever go on my vehicles) driving around the DMV?

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NayNay, you might have that many by the end of this! Hope you "what if" that scenario and prepare just in case!

ILoveTacos

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This reaffirms that my decision to switch to Leonardtown Ford was a good one.

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Have you spoken to them? We would love to have you but I think many dealerships feel as tho they're in the dark on this stuff. I know I keep chasing people around for answers and I don't feel like this should be a big secret. Either way I will still get back as soon as I've an answer.
I've got an FE reservation as well, and wiling to switch it for a for a fair deal. Standing by for your answer on this.
Sponsored