Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So if we see reservations the same as what we ordered but reserved after ours that are getting emails and we don't get an email... are we still allowed to keep up with the "emo-hormonal whining"? Asking for a friend...
No
Sponsored

Kev

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Range Rover, Infiniti
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What did you get other than outer banks four door? Also when did you place your order?
7/14 Reservation, MIC top (we switched from Modular Top in March per Ford email) 2.3L, Advance 4wd , Lux, Leather Interior, Keyless Keypad

Colorado145

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator, Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
did you receive this early in the morning like everyone else here? Trying to figure out if these are being sent throughout the day so I can stop refreshing my email haha.
I received it around 7:10 am MST. I just woke up so I saw it much later.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So if we see reservations the same as what we ordered but reserved after ours that are getting emails and we don't get an email... are we still allowed to keep up with the "emo-hormonal whining"? Asking for a friend...
It likely comes down to what's on your build.

for example, I have a 2 Dr, 2.7, Tow package, which is not something I'll pass on, etc. If what I want causes me to wait, I'll wait, but I also can wait.

It's up to you if you're willing to make compromises on your build in order to get your rig faster. I wouldn't, but there is no judgment either unless a guy changes their build then starts an emo-thread on here to bitch about it.

I tell them to DryYourTears :ROFLMAO:

BRBUSTER72

Black Diamond
First Name
DAVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 XTERRA '16 SUPER DUTY '18 EQUINOX DIESEL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
ALMOST WET MYSELF. FIRST COMMUNICATION FROM FORD ON MY ORDER. JULY 26 DATE. BD 2.7 MIC. FORD WEBSITE STILL SAYS CONTACT DEALER AND NO INFO. 7/14 1:30 AM MST RES. VIN IS 795XX. HOPE THEY CAN KEEP CLOSE TO THIS.

Sponsored

Cmo

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I emailed mine yesterday and he keeps telling me it will be built in 2021. Not sure how he knows that, and don’t fully believe that, but it gives me hope lol.
Mine is hoping this year but said it’s possible that it may switch to a 2022, just waiting for that communication. I wish you good luck, I was a month late with the reservation and order because I was in Saudi. I still have hope though I see ones being built that were reserved and ordered later than mine.

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good to know I’m not the only one in Canada not receiving emails from Ford. Just emailed my dealer this morning and he said nothing has changed in regards to my order so I continue to wait and hope it gets built this year 🤞🏼
I’m from Canada and also not receiving emails, I’m june 23 build week, what is yours?

BluBronco

First Edition
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'76 Bronco, '86 Bronco, '08 R6, '21 FE Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Technically they still have August, September, October and November to build and deliver my FE. I can wait but I hope my 2002 explorer sport can haha!

Sponsored

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It likely comes down to what's on your build.

for example, I have a 2 Dr, 2.7, Tow package, which is not something I'll pass on, etc. If what I want causes me to wait, I'll wait, but I also can wait.

It's up to you if you're willing to make compromises on your build in order to get your rig faster. I wouldn't, but there is no judgment either unless a guy changes their build then starts an emo-thread on here to bitch about it.

I tell them to DryYourTears :ROFLMAO:
I've seen posts of the same build... Badlands, MIC, 2.7, Lux. No tow, but I've seen one with that plus tow get picked... after my order. I'm sure it's their crazy "dealer allocation" formula they didn't mention at the start. No tears here. I'm busy browsing competitor 2022 inventory. It is what it is. 😁

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

did you receive this early in the morning like everyone else here? Trying to figure out if these are being sent throughout the day so I can stop refreshing my email haha.
Pretty sure you won't be seeing anymore e-mails today. Not from Ford anyhow.

JohnDeere726

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Ford f250,1979 Bronco,2018 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought everyone who confirmed before March was getting an email ?
I thought the same, I reserved mine first day and same build as some of the people posting with reserve dates after me and they got the email, this is getting very frustrating

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is actually pretty cool for Kevin. Reserved on the last day of October, then Ordered over a month after that process had begun... and has July build date. I've never claimed I knew what was going on, but this for sure tells me there are too many factors in play to really get upset over any of this. We'll get our Broncos. Just gotta be patient. (7/14 reserve date with 2/6 order date)
I can add that this order converted to a vin is my second reservation, my first reservation was in July. The Granger October deal of $2000 below invoice was too good of an offer to pass up. My first build was for a 2 door. My thought was Which ever one converted to a vin first I was going to buy and then cancel the other.
An hour ago I canceled the July reservation.
Sponsored