Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

exactly, I'm not settling for shit trying to get an earlier build. I want what I want and will get it when it's ready.
Hell, I upgraded and am now paying a good bit more for my earlier build, though now wondering if that was necessary, since I'm seeing folks with MIC got a build date. I changed from two-door with MIC to four-door with soft top. I'm totally happy with four doors and the soft top, and in fact realized it better fits my needs, though I'd have been happy with the original build, too. However, I'd have been much happier with the PRICE of the original build. Oh, well.

DFNMAN

Base
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 2dr, 15' M3, 07' FJ, 03' M3, 79' 928
Your Bronco Model
Base
I hate all of you! :cry::cry::cry:

Sponsored

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does the build date show in the VIN tracker? I got a build date last month, but never got a reschedule email update yet. VIN tracker only says order confirmed.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Eric L

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2017 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got a build date of 7/12 for a Base, MT in Black that I DID NOT ORDER.

The Ordered was submitted by the dealer without my consent. When I talked to them about it, the dealer promised to change the accessories and give it a code 99.

Well, they lied and I have a Bronco that I did not want coming to me.

The big question, if I don't purchase the Bronco or Cancel the order, do I loose my 7/14 reservation?

Or do I buy the Bronco and either learn to love it or re-sell it for a easy profit and end my insanity then move on? Compromise is not very strong in me.
I would do everything I could to make sure the dealer doesn't get that Bronco. They just used you to get one on the lot, and slap a big mark up on it. To hell with 'em, get it, enjoy it, and then sell or trade it for one you really wanted. I may be wrong here, but my guess is that since this one is tied to your reservation you will lose the date.

Last edited:

Sponsored

1936Ford3W

Big Bend
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fusion, 1956 Ford, 1936 Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I emailed my dealer this morning to find out if mine got picked up. Of the 57 orders they have, only 4 total picked up, only one of which happened today. I’m hoping for a second wave of emails.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I propose that the May 27 group agree to not be a-holes to the people that are still waiting for their build dates. A few hours ago we were in the same boat, so let’s try to have some compassion for what they are dealing with. I know I was ready to pull the plug myself….
That's a nice thought Marty. But, I say all of you guys should enjoy the moment. All here are supposed to be adults, and be able to enjoy this time with you. If there's a baby here, they'll just have to go crawl on mommies lap. At least that's the way I see it......

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
#1 of 56 allocations, 7/13 6:10pm Mountain Time (8:10pm ET) reservation. 2dr BL, MIC (of course) Sas, Lux, 2.7..... Removed Tow pkg a few weeks ago.

No Build Date yet. Really bummed, but I guess when I finally get an email the wait will make it even sweeter.

Last edited:

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For those with Day 1 reservations that didnt get picked - do you have similar orders in front of you at the dealer? Ie you have a loaded wildtrack, and there is an FE or another WIldtrak in front of you (that might have been picked this morning, instead of you). I feel like that is what we are seeing.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am a day 1 res, within the first hour. I did Base 4 door, SAS, MIC, switches. I have not gotten a production email and it really frustrates me to see so many people with the exact build getting their emails. Congrats to everyone who got one thought. Time stamp bullsh@t is pissing me off.
It also depends on where you are in your dealers allocation. If they had 25 spots and you were 26….you’re going to wait if those ahead of you
Ford sucks!!!! They said all orders will get a email…. 1 day res and no email…… Ford get your sh….. together please…..
is it the end of may yet?
Sponsored