First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350, 2001 F250 Super Duty 7.3L Dsl
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Based on the location of the OP from his profile, I would guess we may have used the same dealer. Everyone needs to note that the replacement tops come to the dealers without the side glass installed. They have to use a glass shop to install the glass. So the "adhesive" is caulked on by hand and is subject to the wavy line vs a machine made edge as done in a factory. So perfection is not an option when a human is involved. This dealer has been very good to work with all the way around. Unlike some they are not out to get the customer. And no I do not work there or have any affiliation with them...NONE. I just hate to see us bash a dealer for no real reason. The OP had other reasons for refusing the top, and may be ligit, and my guess is, this dealer will do their best to make him happy.

toddf125

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Hummer H2, 07 Dodgeram 3500 SRW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My 2.0 top is perfect in every aspect. Every 2.0 top I have looked at (about 10 now) have also been very very nice, with zero issues.
Question; does your front 2 line up evenly with the back shell(higher front panels)? My '22 the front panels stick up 3/8" . Looks weird. Taking it apart this afternoon and going over whole vehicle. Took delivery Monday night. Haven't had time to go over it. Parked in garage since I picked it up. Any help would be appreciated.
Sponsored