Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If there's one think I hope we (as a country) can learn from this COVID debacle is we can't be reliant on foreign sources for our microprocessors.
Completely agree. However, watch and see 5 years from now everything including pumping vehicles out vs build to order as they claim will be the norm again. They never learn.
Sponsored

BassMaster

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have been in production since Jan. 14 with a potential delivery day of May 4.

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry I don't see your build specs? When dropping good info as you are, please provide your build specs so the rest of us can compare information.

Many of us have them in our signature - thanks for the update and best of luck!!
There is no pattern. Check out the build weeks data spreadsheets. Zero pattern

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There is no pattern. Check out the build weeks data spreadsheets. Zero pattern
I see you are a July 2020 res, I am August 2020 ... so it gives me a bit of hope! One rumor is the "chip hold" is really a bad batch of chips in a shipment of modules that control the instrument cluster ... if true that would not show pattern as all vehicles need one of those.

Area51Ma

Outer Banks
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac srx4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They're all on the bridge
To nowhere
On the Canada side ....lol

Sponsored

BigBend1

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape Hybrid, 2012 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine went into production as of 01/28/2022 and was supposed to be delivered 02/07/2022. :cry: I have a sneaking suspicion it's going to be a while. So frustrating. I work at a dealership and for all we knew everything was on track... I ordered tires and other accessories already, that are just sitting in storage now. What a brutal experience.
Working at a Dealership, you better than anyone should know, there was never a way your Bronco was going into production on 1/28/2022 and was going to be delivered on 2/07/2022, even under the best of circumstances.

iwantabasebronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gmc
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes you do. You should be able to see your updated production date when you you click on the track my order button in the production email from Ford. You just need order # and vin. Then scroll down to under the picture of your bronco.
Yep just says “in production 1/10”. If you’re referring to the estimated shipping date, that has been pushed back two weeks

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My Bronco has been in Production mode for 3 weeks now. So I reached out to my dealer and the info he has is that my bronco is 95% built but is on a Micro-chip hold until 5/25/22
Must be nice.

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't even have a build date. I am literally not going to get my day 2 res until the 2023 model year, am I. 🤬
I'm mentally preparing for exactly that. Every day that another Bronco VIN goes to my dealer, there's one less MY22 allocation available to me in this no-rules lottery. For every no-res four-door softie that cuts in line, there's another July 20 two-door bumped to the back.

Ford Bronco Microchip hold until May 25 for my Bronco giphy (5)

At some point, there's just no more 22s going to my dealer... and I'm stuck waiting until they get their MY23 allocation. Effing shameful, Ford. SMH

Last edited:

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This morning(2-9-22)...on the business news it said even Toyota has cut their production "another half of a million vehicles" for the 22 model year..due to their chip problems... also Honda's profits will take a hit because of their chip shortages...so yes it's a mess..
... and Ford shows off the new Everglades today (who cares if we can't actually build it?). Clueless. Just another bitchslap from Fomoco for the early res holders. Thank you sir, may I have another?

Last edited:

Sponsored

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry to hear this. January builds sitting until June, wow.

Jhopkinson

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 4dr SAS, 22 Base 2dr SAS, 2021 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No unfortunately this will probably be the same situation Ford had with their F150's last year. They had trucks built but were short chips, so they stored them off site to complete when chips arrived. Problem is when chips arrived they didn't want to shut down the assembly line so they actually started building and delivering new trucks while others sat unfinished waiting for chips. It was bad, some people were waiting for their truck for 6 months to a year while other got theirs built and delivered in a few months. I was lucky...ordered in May and was delivered in June.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No they will keep building them as long as they can be moved.

MikeD

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Our Bronco was built on 1/19, I looked it up on the Ford page and it said Sync was active as of that day with a delivery estimate of 2/15. When it didn’t change for a week I called Ford and was told it was on chip hold, I asked if 2/15 was a realistic delivery estimate and she said yes. I checked last week and delivery was updated to 5/16. Good thing we didn’t sell our current car yet. Lol.
Sponsored